5.0 out of 5 stars No longer at Sainsbury's
Sainsbury's discontinued this product late last year (I complained, but it did no good) so I'm delighted to find I can get it through Amazon instead. Decaf tea is always a bit of a compromise, but this is definitely my favourite of the main brand versions - I tried PG Tips, Tetley and Yorkshire and this is the one for me.
Published 17 months ago by G. M. Johnson

2.0 out of 5 stars Bad reaction
Initially very pleased with this, but both my wife and I found that it gave us flushes - most unusual. Can only suppose that something in the decaffing process affected us. Have stopped using it with quite a bit left.
Published 11 months ago by J. Washbrook

5.0 out of 5 stars No longer at Sainsbury's, 26 Jan. 2014
G. M. Johnson "gerardmarkjohnson" (London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Typhoo 80 Decaf Tea Teabags (Pack of 6, Total 480 Teabags) (Grocery)

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite teabags at a great price, 10 Jun. 2013
Good to be able to buy this product in bulk and at such a good price rather than waiting for special offers.

2.0 out of 5 stars Bad reaction, 5 Aug. 2014
J. Washbrook (London) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars When you can't have caffeine, 24 Feb. 2014
then these are the tea bags to use. They are the best decaf tea bags I have tried, and I have tried loads of them.

Will be purchasing again.

4.0 out of 5 stars No Caffeine but plenty of flavor!, 7 Nov. 2014
Guy Wallis (Florida) - See all my reviews
These decaf tea bags are pretty good. Unlike coffee I don't feel tea is any the worse for not having caffeine. These are a great way of reducing your caffeine intake without loosing any flavor. I but these all the time now.

5.0 out of 5 stars My parents do enjoy a good cuppa, 25 Oct. 2014
My parents do enjoy a good cuppa! They are very keen on decaff Typhoo (I prefer the full taste). We cannot find it to buy locally so this arrangement is perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 May 2015
Pleased with this product and buying in bulk and being delivered saves me carrying them, which i really appreciate.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 Mar. 2014
I always buy these, you can only get packets of 40 in T**CO's, and these work out cheaper.....

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good value bulk buy, 16 May 2015
Very good value bulk buy. Nice flavour and decaf too

5.0 out of 5 stars Decafe tea, 24 Nov. 2014
Got these on subscribe and save, good flavour