4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 11 July 2014
This review is from: The Traitor of St. Giles (Knights Templar Mysteries (Simon & Schuster)) (Kindle Edition)
good book

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent escalating series!, 24 Mar 2014
This series, with sir Baldwin and Simon, just gets better by the book! After each one, I find myself more and more drawn into their world and the events that unfold.
Highly recommended to everyone:)

5.0 out of 5 stars Book review, 28 Nov 2013
Very good read which I recommend, the reader's interest is captured from page one and is maintained until the last page, overall most enjoyable.

4.0 out of 5 stars a good exciting read, 13 Nov 2013
yet another great book by mr jecks.cannot wait for the next book to be published I hope it is good as the rest

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 19 July 2013
Michael Jecks gives me continual pleasure with his books. I cannot wait until his latest example is published. He is at the top of my list of favourite authors. Templar's Acre was absolutely brilliant. Keep them coming Mr Jecks -- I cannot get enough of your work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Jecks Books, 8 April 2013
I always wanted some of these books and I enjoy reading them as one of my books or my kindle.