on 13 February 2014
I bought these skates to enjoy time out exercising with the kids . They arrived quickly and fit perfect( sizes are a bit bigger) I prob could of got a 5.5. Instead of. 6 if they did half sizes.
on 1 January 2014
Love them, bought them after me and my daughter started going to the roller discos together, but also great fun out and about . Comfy to wear, can't wait to get lots of use out of them.
on 13 March 2015
Product looks cheap but I guess it's ok for recreation skating. If however you are serious about taking up skating invest in a better pair of skates. Description stated they have aluminium chassis but they actually have plastic chassis. Overall not suitable for adults, acceptable for children.
on 8 January 2015
These roller skates are so nice! Work really well even not on flat surfaces, and look so nice as well!
on 8 May 2015
Love love love these skates.
Reminds me of being a little kid again. Build quality is really nice.
Sizing of skates is true to my shoe size.
Really love these!
on 4 November 2014
I love them. I wish I was younger / stronger / whatever, as roller skating is a lot harder than I remember, but I am having a blast. So happy I purchased them. Great price and decent quality.
on 4 February 2015
Love them! Just like I had when I was younger. Contact from seller and delivery both fantastic. Would highly recommend.
on 17 December 2014
Arrived on time but we're too big (I ordered next size up but we're too big) returned them for a smaller size & we're delivered in plenty if time for Christmas. Son loved them and they look great.
on 5 May 2015