5.0 out of 5 stars Flexible yet solid!
Published 18 months ago by Mr Adam J Hougham

1.0 out of 5 stars Not ehite
I was disappointed with the colour I wanted white and the one I have looks like it has been in a dishwasher as has a pinky tinge to it
Published 14 days ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Flexible yet solid!, 11 Jan 2013
I went for this cage as I wanted to use it with a Rixen & Kaul BottleKlick Adjustable Bottlecage Holder on my Brompton. As the holder is removable (using on a Brompton) I thought the cage would be good as it can pack down smaller in my bag. I've also appreciated that I can use it with shop-bought water/ fizzy bottles. Adjustment is good and looks like it'll last well like the rest of the Topeak kit I own (which sometimes feels like most of their range!)

1.0 out of 5 stars Not ehite, 29 Jun 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars so easy to use, 27 Jun 2014
Fab, so easy to use

5.0 out of 5 stars topeak quality, 14 Jun 2014
Great bottle cage - the adjustment for different size bottles is very handy and the adjustment nut holds bottles tight and does not become loose - its lighter weight than I thought it would be so that's a bonus and also I like the look of the cage very much

5.0 out of 5 stars A cage for most bottles, 19 April 2014
Mr. J. Mortimer (Yorkshire, England) - See all my reviews
I have found this cage to be of most use when I needed to purchase a bottled drink from a shop, as the size can be adjusted so that just about any bottle won't rattle around. Feels well built and should last a lifetime.

5.0 out of 5 stars You won't be dissapointed, 3 Feb 2014
This cradle is so universal that I purchased another one, sturdy without being brittle and caters to a wide range of water bottles, looks stylish also

5.0 out of 5 stars My second one, 21 May 2013
I bought one of these last year and sadly let it go when I sold my bike. I decided to get another one for my new bike this year. You just screw onto the frame loosen the yellow screw adjust it out put your bottle in it then tighten and away you go. I like to take the bottle out loosen the screw again and just close it in just,a fraction more for a tighter grip on my bottle.

5.0 out of 5 stars bottle cage, 13 April 2013
quick service good price looks good on my giant xr,1. and it fits any drinks bottle I have used thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 4 April 2013
Very good. Wanted a holder that was adjustable so it would take a reusable 'sport' type bottle or a 500ml type shop bought bottle and hold it in place without falling out a the first bump.Be warned it dosen't come with any fixings but that didn't matter as the screws for it were already on my bike as standard. Easy to fit. ( three minutes and an allen key)

5.0 out of 5 stars Topeak Quality, 20 May 2013
Andy (Lerwick, Shetland United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Really good quality, as you would expect from Topeak. Adjustable to boot, meaning that you can use all sorts of bottles in the holder. As I am going touring I now have bought three of these, one at a time. I wouldn't consider any other bottle cage.

Topeak Modula EX Bicycle Bottle Cage