Published 6 months ago by kate

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money!
I strictly kept to the 3 capsules a day with food, continued with my gym regime and ate healthily and didn't lose a pound! The only pounds I lost were on the item itself....and I certainly will not be buying any more!
Published 17 months ago by Jill Fitzgerald

5.0 out of 5 stars After looking at loads of these tablets these seem to be the best quality at the best price, 22 Oct. 2014
This review is from: 90 Pure Green Coffee Bean Diet Weight Loss Slimming Pills PREMIUM QUALITY Strongest Strength 15000mg Daily & 50% GCA - UK Made Vegetarian Capsules for ONE MONTHS SUPPLY as Recommended by Dr Oz and Over 6 Times Stronger than Other Brands and 50% More Capsules (Personal Care)
After going through the menopause 5 years ago I gained 14lbs. I could not lose the weight for 4 years no matter what I did. I started taking these tablets and ate healthily (which I always have done) and I lost 1lb every week for 14 weeks. It may have been slow but so worth it. After looking at loads of these tablets these seem to be the best quality at the best price.Brilliant.

4.0 out of 5 stars This product when taken as part of a healthy eating ..., 7 Aug. 2014
This product when taken as part of a healthy eating and exercise regime, help digestion and preventing a "bloated" feeling

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money!, 18 Nov. 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Good product., 16 April 2014
This product IS good with a very high strength and good price. However it gave me quite bad headaches. But it may work for someone else who doesnt get headaches from it.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... 2lb which may not seem much but is very good for me, 10 Oct. 2014
Have only been using this product for 10 days and I have lost 2lb which may not seem much but is very good for me. The pills are easy to swallow and no after taste,

5.0 out of 5 stars Am a very happy lady. You still have to watch what you ..., 6 Jan. 2015
For me these tablets work I have lost altogether 14 kilos, I now take just one a day to maintain my weight loss. Am a very happy lady.
You still have to watch what you eat no pills will help if you don't change your diet.

2.0 out of 5 stars didnt work at all!, 2 July 2013
I have used green tea for a wile not this brand and lower mg and they worked a treat these gave me a caffeine buzz and I had a come down effect when I finished taking them didn't suppress my hunger like other brands I lost nothing these are pretty useless drinking 20 cups of coffee gives you the same effect!

3.0 out of 5 stars Users of this product should first be very careful and ..., 26 July 2014
Users of this product should first be very careful and check their blood pressure because this product may not be safe to use along with prescribed medications.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... high quality product that lives up to its billing Recommended for anyone keen to manage their weight in a ..., 13 Aug. 2014
This is a high quality product that lives up to its billing Recommended for anyone keen to manage their weight in a healthy way

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product that certainly helps with my weight loss, 15 Sept. 2014
Excellent product that certainly helps with my weight loss. This is the third batch I have ordered and won't be the last.