5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!
I absolutely adore this candle. It is one that our family keep on buying. It has a really nice scent - reminds me of exotic nights away on my honeymoon. The scent is quite powerful, although not overpowering. It still smells nice when I came downstairs in the morning when it was used the previous night.

The candle lasts a really decent amount of time. The claim...
Published 6 months ago by SM

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely but weak
I love the smell and think the black candle looks very elegant, especially beside my other large jar (fireside treats) that is white.
Published 3 months ago by Ginger

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 15 July 2014
SM (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)
This review is from: Yankee Candle Large Jar Candle, Black Coconut (Kitchen & Home)

The candle lasts a really decent amount of time. The claim is 110 - 150 hours. I think on balance I give it it is close to 125 hours which is a long time!

Overall, really good quality in terms of the great scent and amount of time they last.

Recommended.

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely but weak, 14 Oct. 2014
Ginger "Crazy Curry" (N.Ireland) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
The coconut is subtle, sweet but not too much, lovely for any room in the house. However there just is not enough fragrance coming from it, I need to be sitting nearby to really enjoy it which is disappointing. Yankee Candles are not as good for throwing fragrance round the home as they once were, I prefer using the tarts for more scent.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as they used to be, 15 Oct. 2014
M. Garbutt (Kingston Upon Hull) - See all my reviews
Not very impressed with the strength of the scent - Yankee - your standards are slipping fast, I get the impression that you are cutting back on the oils etc to save money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Smells gorgeous, 23 Jun. 2014
Not overpowering but I have a large room so it was a little weak really. Although smells absolutely gorgeous. Would maybe use 2 in a huge room.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells amazing, 31 Jan. 2014
This is a fabulous smelling candle in the Yankee range. Very strong coconut smell, don't think of buying it if you don't like coconut, fills the whole house with its amazing fragrant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sweet scent, 20 April 2014
I purchased this as I love the smell of coconut and I wasn't disappointed....arrived promptly and well packaged...if you love sweet smells then this is a must.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely smells, 27 April 2013
Yankee candles are always lovely and the burning time is good loved loved loved the smell of the black coconut very exotic.

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 30 Oct. 2014
Not the strongest smelling Yankee I've had and lots of reviewers says it smells like a bounty! Not to me :-(

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 16 Oct. 2014
Smell great in the Jar does not smell as much as i would have hoped when lit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this fragrance!, 13 July 2014
I bought my first Yankee candle a few years ago. I did think it was a expensive and it was a risk, but I was not disappointed.

These are the best fragranced candles I have come across to date. They last for ages and I mean ages! And the room smells lovely!

The Yankee candles come in a variety of sizes and flavours. The jars seems to last the longest along with the tarts. The little candles will last a couple of night.

The box sets are a great samplers and would be a brilliant gift for anyone.

All in all I would give them a 10 out of 10 for quality. The price just reflects the quality.