Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£5.99

on 4 September 2010
Being a massive Sinatra/RatPack fan & a working photographer, I stumbled accross this book by chance, so I wanted to do a little research before I decided to order myself what I can only describe as an absolute gem for any fan.
Reading other reviews of this book, It seems a shame that some are not so keen, I think one must not judge a book such as this on a techanical measure with regards to photographic ability as such, it should be appreciated & enjoyed for the content within its covers, just short of 340 pages of wonderful natural capture, from a time and place only a select few ever were blessed to have lived & worked.
What a joy to have one of the worlds great all round entertainers, carry a camera to capture his life & social world as he lived right there in it.
I believe everything about this book makes it a great addition to any fan of that magical era in history, when movie stars really did earn their place & life just seems so cool.
A book without doubt well worth owning !
VINE VOICEon 5 January 2009
This is an absolutely amazing photography book. Due to the status of the photographer and his access to other screen icons you get a candid look at hollywoods greatest. There are some superb shots, lovely, lovely book.
on 29 December 2011
I brought this book as a christmas present for my father-in-law. He is a big fan of Sammy as I am. This is a georgeous book choc full of all the stars from that era I love. I pretty much showed it to everyone before I wrapped it up as it was so interesting. A must for anyone who loved SDJ ! The book is hard backed, big and exquisitely presented. The ultimate coffee table book. Sammy was a dab hand at the old photography , and this is a top notch example of yet another talent that He possessed. They dont make them like Sammy anymore.
on 5 May 2011
As I said in the title,there are big giant full page pictures of Sinatra,Martin,Lewis and many other Rat Pack members doing things that you havn't seen them do before.