5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant
I have seen similar products that claim to do the same thing for your hair. But this really is excellent - does not leave my hair feeling heavy and greasy
Published 2 months ago by GillyGee

3.0 out of 5 stars HOLDS moisture
Published 8 months ago by Lizzy

3.0 out of 5 stars HOLDS moisture, 14 Nov 2013
This review is from: Pantene Pro-V Heat Defense Gloss Spray for Fine Hair 150ml (Personal Care)
I am curly, wanting to be straight. So used this as directed, but found that it left SLIGHT moisture residue on my hair, which causes my hair to curl up soon after straightening it. As we all know rain/moisture/humidity is a nightmare for straightened hair. I have concluded that the less product on heat styled hair the better, and just use shampoo now, even using conditioner adds too much moitsure to keep it straight for long.

4.0 out of 5 stars Smells lovely, get glossy heat-protected hair, 2 Jun 2014
Does the job and smells lovely, doesn't weigh my hair down like most heat defense sprays do. Makes my hair look smooth and glossy. Was a bit disappointed when I received it because the spray pump hadn't been "locked" so it leaked a little, which is why I gave a 4 instead of 5 star rating.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 30 April 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 28 April 2014
I loved this stuff. I have very fine shoulder length hair which is a real challenge to get any kind of bounce in it. This is light, smells nice and does what it says on the package. As said before the spray nozzle is a bit rubbish and a nice mist nozzle would have given this a 5* but you can brush it through so no biggie. Now going to purchase another one 😄

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 26 April 2014
I bought this as I have very fine hair and wanted it to look good when I'd styled it. I does the job it's supposed to so I'm happy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Gloss spray, 3 April 2014
Raymond Groutage (Hampshire,ENGLAND) - See all my reviews
My wife uses it and she hasn`t complained yet so it must be alright,her hair looks fine to me so we are both happy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good heat defense, 7 Feb 2014
Good spray and did the job protecting my hair my heat. The spray cap produced a nice and light spray. I gave it four stars because I found it a left my hair a little sticky.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 18 Dec 2013
bought this for my mum as she is absolutely insane with her hair. the price was excellent for the product and i ordered a few which was delivered quite quick. will definitely buy again and will definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fine mist spray and lovely fragrance.., 2 Dec 2013
A Keenan (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
A really good product for the price and sprays a very fine mist which doesn't weigh down fine hair like mine, would recommend to anyone who regularly styles their hair with high heat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Glossy Hair!, 24 Nov 2013
Really impressed with this product, it made my hair lovely and soft and very shiny! The spray could be better though it comes out in one single jet of spray instead of a fine mist to properly coat the hair, but apart from that i will definitely be buying this again.