on 6 December 2012
I was fed up of paying through the nose for minor website updates, and wanted to learn the basics so I could do my own editing and maybe some simple web design. This book did the job perfectly. Highly recommended.
on 5 December 2012
I was looking for a book to get me started and found this one and it was exactly what i was looking for. Well written and easy to follow, the book is a good primer and helped me get started. Would recommend to anyone who is looking for the basics.
on 11 November 2013
I found this book to be a wonderfully simple starter for HTML and I would recommend it to anyone who has had no previous experience. On the downside, it is not well formatted and is unprofessional in this respect. But this seemed, at the time of reading, not to detract from the writers obvious grasp of what is necessary to teach the reader the fundamentals of HTML. Very good.
on 1 November 2013
Really easy to follow, exercises throughout to ensure you've got it - brilliant books would recommend to anyone to read.
on 14 August 2015
Hard to get into, not really used as yet !