I wondered about whether or not to start off with size 2 nappies since my baby (now 3 weeks) was born at 7lb14oz, but he is now about 9lb and though I tried him on size 2 they have leaked poo a couple of times! It probably depends on the proportions of your baby - my son is tall and thin for a newborn, but I would advise to definitely buy in a box of size one!
In a...
Published 8 months ago by Ms. Jade L. Bailey

1.0 out of 5 stars nappies in frontline on amazon prime marketing.
Bought these last week, great value. Now can only purchase if I join amazon prime! ! ! What's that about? ? ?
Published 3 months ago by Rob

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the colour changing line because my son starts grizzling ..., 15 Oct. 2014
Ms. Jade L. Bailey "J. Bailey" (Nottingham, UK) - See all my reviews
In a well fitting Pampers New Baby we have yet to have any leaks. I love the colour changing line because my son starts grizzling when I try and peek inside to check, so it's one of those little things which make all the difference. So far he has not had any nappy rash either, even while he is getting rashes from Johnson's bath stuff, so he is a little sensitive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great nappies, 15 July 2014
These nappies have been great - I love the blue line which tells you if it's wet. My little one has had no nappy rashes or complaints so now subscribed to get them on Amazon Family regularly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 5 Jun. 2014
theenigma30 (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
Great value for money, times are hard need all the help we can get! Baby not due til august but great for stocking up!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best nappy on the market, 29 Jan. 2015
Haven't used them yet as im still only 32 weeks pregnant.
I used these for my daughter when she was a baby and i found, after trying a few brands, that Pampers were the best.
They fitted snuggly around the leg so no leaks and they held a lot of wee.
I never felt insecure about using them at night either.
There is no contest as to which nappies ill be using for my next baby. it'll be pampers from day one.

1.0 out of 5 stars nappies in frontline on amazon prime marketing., 15 Mar. 2015

1.0 out of 5 stars my baby is now 18 months and I m expecting ..., 29 April 2015
my baby is now 18 months and I m expecting twins now. Went to preorder and I am really upset with the fact that I cannot buy them as it's exclusive to prime. Not impressed at all

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but not great, 17 Feb. 2014
Although these are good nappies overall, there are a few areas where I believe they could be improved. For a start, it was difficult to find the perfect size for my baby when he was born (weighing 2.9kg) - the size 0 were too small, but size 1 were a bit big. Now he is a bit bigger though (3.5kg), the size 1 seems to fit well. Secondly, they have a tendancy to leak occasionally, which means extra washing of clothes and a particularly angry baby as we have to change his vest as well as his nappy. Finally, they do often stick to his skin, needing to be painfully peeled off and probably agravating his nappy rash.
On the plus side however, they are super absorbant, swelling up nicely and keeping a lot of the mess away from his skin. It is also very handy to have a visual colour changing indicator to show when the nappy is wet.
These are good value nappies at the current price on Amazon, and certainly do the job they are designed for, but next time I think I am going to try another brand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, great fitting, jumbo pck oes save money, 3 Mar. 2013
Neil - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
We went through several brands until we settled on Pampers. As each by is different, it is sometimes worth trying a few to work out you/baby's preference. There were several things I liked about Pampers:
- size was a perfect fit. We started on Micro and then used size 1 from week 2 onwards. We're now in week 8 and almost onto size 2
- fitting was good; not as tight as other brands (Huggies) meant less skin contact between poo and baby
- but it wasn't too large (I found Asda to be a little big) therefore baby's clothes still fitted over nappy!
- wetness indicator was great, the nappy definitely soaked up a lot of moisture
- didn't suffer from nappy rash, which we did with other brands
- frilly bits on the side prevented anything from leaking!

As mentioned, each baby is different therefore it's down to each individual. But these ones worked great for us!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best one for my baby!, 20 Jan. 2013
Mrs N. (London, UK) - See all my reviews
As a new mum I was quite weary about the products I used for my baby, but Pampers never failed to deliver. We tried about 5 different brands overall but none came close to the quality of Pampers new baby (his is the only one we tried as baby's still very little).
Here are the features we found to be great:
-best one: wetness indicator!! It makes life so much easier to just quickly look at the nappy and know whether it needs to be changed or not;
-fabric is very soft so perfect for baby's skin - never had any irritation from it;
-the "frills" around the legs are even all around which prevents leaking (unlike Huggies);

On top of this the price here is probably the best compared to all supermarkets, some even during their 'baby event' sales, so I would definitely recommend this product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 28 Mar. 2014
They are nappies. So for the amount of nappies you get for this price you really can't go wrong. So we are both happy with this.