1,293 Reviews
 (1,101)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great nappies
These nappies have been great - I love the blue line which tells you if it's wet. My little one has had no nappy rashes or complaints so now subscribed to get them on Amazon Family regularly.
Published 7 months ago by Jam

3.0 out of 5 stars the nappies were making him smell of urine quite bad, have tried other brands of nappies and he ...
Not normally much you can say about nappies, they do the job, sadly I had to stop buying these as they would hold my son's wee well but even a little wee, the nappies were making him smell of urine quite bad, have tried other brands of nappies and he no longer smells. They were great for my other kids though just not this one.
Published 6 months ago by claire

5.0 out of 5 stars Great nappies, 15 July 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the colour changing line because my son starts grizzling ..., 15 Oct. 2014
Ms. Jade L. Bailey "J. Bailey" (Nottingham, UK) - See all my reviews
I wondered about whether or not to start off with size 2 nappies since my baby (now 3 weeks) was born at 7lb14oz, but he is now about 9lb and though I tried him on size 2 they have leaked poo a couple of times! It probably depends on the proportions of your baby - my son is tall and thin for a newborn, but I would advise to definitely buy in a box of size one!
In a well fitting Pampers New Baby we have yet to have any leaks. I love the colour changing line because my son starts grizzling when I try and peek inside to check, so it's one of those little things which make all the difference. So far he has not had any nappy rash either, even while he is getting rashes from Johnson's bath stuff, so he is a little sensitive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 5 Jun. 2014
theenigma30 (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
Great value for money, times are hard need all the help we can get! Baby not due til august but great for stocking up!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 28 Mar. 2014
They are nappies. So for the amount of nappies you get for this price you really can't go wrong. So we are both happy with this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Affordable and convenient, 21 Jan. 2015
Having tried all brands of nappies, from Pampers down to the supermarket own brand, we always go back to Pampers. In terms of absorbtion and not leaking they are by far and away the best we've found. While not the cheapest, the longevity of each probably pays for itself. They also feel well made and fit nicely.
Amazon prices are way below the supermarket price for these (unless they are on offer, and even then they're on par). We buy ours on subscribe and save for additional savings so it works out easier and even more cost effective.

5.0 out of 5 stars These have been excellent for our newborn, 28 July 2014
These have been excellent for our newborn, and we have consistently used Pampers nappies as she has grown. Never had any problems with leaks or nappy rash.

One thing we will recommend though is to switch the nappies to a larger size as the little one gets to around 1 kilo to 0.5 kilos from the recommended maximum weight, as they can get tight when they near the maximum size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best one for my baby!, 20 Jan. 2013
Mrs N. (London, UK) - See all my reviews
As a new mum I was quite weary about the products I used for my baby, but Pampers never failed to deliver. We tried about 5 different brands overall but none came close to the quality of Pampers new baby (his is the only one we tried as baby's still very little).
Here are the features we found to be great:
-best one: wetness indicator!! It makes life so much easier to just quickly look at the nappy and know whether it needs to be changed or not;
-fabric is very soft so perfect for baby's skin - never had any irritation from it;
-the "frills" around the legs are even all around which prevents leaking (unlike Huggies);

On top of this the price here is probably the best compared to all supermarkets, some even during their 'baby event' sales, so I would definitely recommend this product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for soft poo!, 24 July 2014
Great for absorbing soft breast fed baby poo, far fewer nappy explosions than with other brands. The only improvement to this nappy would be a poo catching band at the rear and slightly more absorb ancient at the front for my front sleeping girl.

5.0 out of 5 stars Blue line for wetness is such a simple but great thing., 16 Jan. 2015
JRowlinson (Milton Keynes) - See all my reviews
Great fit for our youngest and doesn't impact his range of motion

Pros:
◦ Great Fit
◦ He is still able to have a good range of motion
◦ Great absorbing quality he will make it though the night without waking
◦ Wet Blue line indicator is very good to have
Cons:
◦ Not the cheapest but made better if you can subscribe and save

Overall:

We have tried other brands and if on occasion if we are running low and not been able to get pampers but we always come back to them the overall quality is worth the difference in the per price cost we even tried reusable washable eco nappies and found the cost too high and fit too poor when compared to pampers.

4.0 out of 5 stars Well done Pampers, 23 Feb. 2015
With my first son (now 4) I opted against pampers as they seemed to stick to his little bum when he'd done a number2.. However they no longer make the nappies I used for him so I thought I would give pampers another go with my new arrival.. I trialled all of the nappies on the market including shops own brands, and it was a very close call between pampers and Sainsbury's little ones. Pampers won in the end as they were soft, very absorbent, have a wet indicator and of course don't stick to my new sons bottom! They are a very good nappy, very good subscribe and save price and well worth every penny .