5.0 out of 5 stars Best one for my baby!
As a new mum I was quite weary about the products I used for my baby, but Pampers never failed to deliver. We tried about 5 different brands overall but none came close to the quality of Pampers new baby (his is the only one we tried as baby's still very little).
Here are the features we found to be great:
-best one: wetness indicator!! It makes life so much...
Published 15 months ago by Mrs N.

3.0 out of 5 stars Pampers New Baby
Pampers are a great brand, and had already used the new baby in sizes 1&2, however, bit too leaky now my little one is bigger! So I used the Pampers Activefit at night when she goes for longer, and these in the day, then no leaks!!
Published 12 months ago by Tinkerbell

5.0 out of 5 stars Best one for my baby!, 20 Jan 2013
Mrs N. (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Here are the features we found to be great:
-best one: wetness indicator!! It makes life so much easier to just quickly look at the nappy and know whether it needs to be changed or not;
-fabric is very soft so perfect for baby's skin - never had any irritation from it;
-the "frills" around the legs are even all around which prevents leaking (unlike Huggies);

On top of this the price here is probably the best compared to all supermarkets, some even during their 'baby event' sales, so I would definitely recommend this product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 29 Mar 2014
I always recommend this product to mumma's I know, amazon is great for pampers nappies and it's value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 28 Mar 2014
They are nappies. So for the amount of nappies you get for this price you really can't go wrong. So we are both happy with this.

4.0 out of 5 stars great value, 25 Dec 2012
These boxes of pampers are great value for money, especially with free delivery! I got mine for 11.50 on here but they sell them in Asda at 20 for 2 boxes so I mainly buy from there now but still great service & fast dispatch from amazon as usual :)

3.0 out of 5 stars Pampers New Baby, 18 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars The best nappies, 19 April 2014
The best nappies. I have tried few different brands but only Pampers proved to be non leak and comfortable nappies.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 17 April 2014
Brilliant value for money for the amount of nappies you get. My baby boy has his nappy changed 10 - 12 times a day (no nappy rash here!) so big value packs like this is just what our wallet needs!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best brand, 16 April 2014
Have been using pampers since my son was born, they were the nappies used in the Special Care Baby Unit. The wetness indicator is great for new mums aswell! Will continue to use pampers :) Great nappies!

5.0 out of 5 stars good value, 14 April 2014
having bought these we can change our baby without worry of a nappy shortage and the wetness indicator gives a clue to the current state of discomfort. Shame they dont include the indicator on size 4 nappies.

4.0 out of 5 stars making baby package for new arrival due in October., 13 April 2014
these have been put away awaiting new arrival.it is easier to get things earlier to save the expense all in one go.

ARRAY(0xb51df678)