5.0 out of 5 stars Great little gift idea
These are great and useful if you want to get someone an unusual present. I now have several packs as all the family prefer them to ice now.
Published 9 months ago by Jane

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't Work
I agree with previous reviews of these stones. They are a bit of a rip off. They simply do not work.The drinks are not chilled enough I ended up throwing them in the bin although I should have sent them back. Absolute rubbish
Published 13 months ago by Jf Gaulton

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't Work, 5 Mar 2013
Jf Gaulton - See all my reviews
This review is from: Whisky Stones Ice Rocks x 9 with Muslin Storage Bag (Kitchen & Home)

1.0 out of 5 stars PRICE MAY BE DROPPING; YOUR WHISKY TEMPERATURE WON'T!, 17 Jan 2013
Empty Seas (Rugeley, Staffordshire) - See all my reviews
These Whisky Stones really DON'T chill spirits by any discernable amount. I am VERY disappointed with their performance and I have requested approval to return for a refund. Note: They were supposed to be £19.99; I bought them before Christmas for £8.99 and - today (17 Jan 2013) - they are just £7.99: I think that speaks volumes!

STOP PRESS: The seller - AVA Group UK - summarily closed my return request without contacting me, but attached the reason that the product is a Grocery Item! Go figure. I cannot, therefore, recommend the seller, either!

1.0 out of 5 stars Stick with ice, 3 Feb 2013
They don't do what they promise to do. Waste of money. Have reverted back to using ice after a few attempts.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as I expected, 22 July 2013
The product wasnt as good I expected, but then for the price I suppose its ok.
I like my whiskey and thought it would be a nice touch.
The drink it not as cold as it is with ice and the cubes can be a little clumsy if you're putting more than 3 in a glass.
Overall I would recommend that you pay a little extra and get a better product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little gift idea, 6 July 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Just a gimmick, 8 Jun 2013
I like a wee dram and I normally add a lump of ice to chill it, so I thought the stones would be an ideal substitute. However I gave these a go and found that they don't really reduce the temperature of the whisky at all. It got to the point where I tried using all of the stones at once in an attempt to render my whisky colder than the ambient room temperature but to no avail. Glad I didn't spend a fortune on them, in summary nicely made but don't work.

2.0 out of 5 stars I'm sure I was expecting more, 17 May 2013
I was hoping for too much maybe, they sure get cold but they don't cool my whiskey one bit, switched back to ice for now

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap Chinese Crap, 10 April 2013
Definitely not worth the money... Manufactured by "Bao Xin"... The pouch is a piece of rubbish that will squirt paint and fall apart if you attempt to handwash it. As for the stones - i'd never risk putting these into my drink.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Present, 8 April 2014
Loved this idea for my friends birthday present.
She loves whiskey and mulled wine so great idea.
Comes in a lovely black bag which is brilliant for the price

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful, 11 Feb 2014
I bought these as a little gift for my son who refuses to put ice in his drinks. He was pleased and likes them and they certainly serve their purpose. I may need to buy more as the stones are quite small.

ARRAY(0xa80ebd74)