4.0 out of 5 stars Purple in colour - works sluggish but ok
Bought as a replacement since my partner lost his (he is in a care home and items get relocated to other rooms by other residents). We shocked at the colour at first then on reflection realised it would be noticeable. You have to press the buttons hard to make the TV work, but in the main its ok. Is lighter than the original remote was.
Published 18 months ago by Lynn Moss

2.0 out of 5 stars Alba remote control
The listing shows a black remote, the same colour as the TV. I received a silver remote. Not what I wanted or thought I was getting. The TV belongs to my youngest daughter and the moaning was grim. Think twice before having kids as they only get worse as they grow older. I'm thinking of getting counselling, all because the remote was the wrong damn colour.
Published 18 months ago by Davy NI

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Alba remote control, 18 Oct. 2013
This review is from: ALBA Remote Control FOR AELKDVD1988 , AELKDVD2288 (Electronics)

4.0 out of 5 stars Purple in colour - works sluggish but ok, 2 Nov. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars lost without it!, 18 Nov. 2013
recently moved house and lost remote control - thank goodness for Alba remote, worked a treat thank you tv back on!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 14 April 2014
at last i can turn the telly over haha..... modern tec hey, always go for manufactures remote they work the best..

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 20 May 2014
their was an issue with my payment but once that went through I got it within 3 days. Thumbs up

5.0 out of 5 stars great result, 19 April 2014
been looking for this item for my verry ill sister for over 6 weeks,thank god i fond it on yours.many many thanks.alan

5.0 out of 5 stars Remote, 7 Nov. 2013
I got the remote a day after I ordered it I was really pleased as I got my tv up and running

3.0 out of 5 stars it works, 6 Oct. 2013
it works and is ok does what its meant to. Was delivered at right time which is good. Overall good.

5.0 out of 5 stars very happy with remote., 5 Sept. 2013
got the item very quickly. set straight up with my boys tv so know he can watch his DVDs and tv. very happy with product.

5.0 out of 5 stars love the colour, 2 Sept. 2013
Its small, compact and works my tele.can now set up tele properly with the control. Every tele must have a remote control :)

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›