Size: 7 UK|Colour: Brushed Twill|Change
Price:£28.10 - £69.00

on 9 April 2013
i choose this rating because the shoes arrived promptly and well packaged.they were in good condition and just what she wanted.shes very happy with them.she tried to get these ones in the shop but found them very hard to find in this colour.
on 15 May 2013
They where a birthday present for my granddaughter who was 13 and she was thrilled because they are all the fashion, only thing the sizes are slightly larger than normal shoes, but hence will last her a long time Thanks
on 2 July 2013
this is the best online product I've ever bought,my partner just loves them and they came .in record time,if everything came this quick what a pleasure shopping would be!!!
on 10 July 2013
We ordered these Vans for our daughters birthday and she was not disappointed. They arrived on time and are exactly as stated, we have one very happy little girl.
on 31 May 2014
I bought it for my birthday as part of her christmas present and she loves it, it is very pretty, fits well and she is wearing it to death.
on 5 August 2014
Looked for these everywhere ,love the colour and butterflies. Lots of compliments when I wear theme.