5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVED IT
Charlie Wilson what can one say . He is a Genius, is a Musical God. Nothing more to say other than buy the album. Michele xx
Published 21 months ago by MICHELE LEFTON

3.0 out of 5 stars love wilson
wasn't to happy with this one,did'nt do it for me,have all Wilson's cd,which I love,some thing missing from this one!
Published 18 months ago by ranford hall

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVED IT, 20 Mar 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Soulful Album, 18 Feb 2013
This review is from: Love Charlie (Audio CD)
This is really a great album if you love this kind of music - Soul & R&B. It's my 5th Charlie Wilson album ever since I was introduced to this artist last year (quite late given that he's been around for a while now). I just keep searching for his music.

I love 9 out of 10 songs on the album but top one for me is My love is all I have followed by Oooh Wee - blend of midnight slow soulful music and slow dance (more like R Kelly "Step in the name of love" kinda dance) R&B.

I highly recommend this album! True value for money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Charlie...... oh most definately, 14 Mar 2014
This review is from: Love Charlie (Audio CD)
Well this Gem of a voice had slipped from my mind over the past few years, but after hearing a track from this album played by the legendary Soul DJ John Leech last week on TIME 107.5 - all it took was 1 line & I was hooked. Straight home & bought it.

If you love real American soul then this is a very strong album for your collection.

His tones & voice lifts are so beautiful, the lyrics are simple but really do say what we all think when going through those circumstances.

BUY it now........... ENJOY all x

5.0 out of 5 stars This album prevent me from giving up on music!!!, 17 Sep 2013
This review is from: Love, Charlie (MP3 Download)
One of the best I have heard in years, R Kelly is trying to keep good soul/R&B music alive but Mr. Wilson is the real deal.....

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool Customer, 23 July 2013
This review is from: Love Charlie (Audio CD)
If its cool Soul you're looking for the main man, Charlie Wilson, ticks the box. Not easy in a crowded marketplace but, there are many pretenders, but Mr Wilson is the real deal. A great album - enjoy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful smooth love songs,, 12 July 2013
This review is from: Love Charlie (Audio CD)
His distinctive voice sounds as good as ever as he sings these romantic songs, lovely to sing to or just enjoy
listening to. Buy it

3.0 out of 5 stars love wilson, 21 Jun 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 7 May 2013
This review is from: Love Charlie (Audio CD)
If you love Charlie Wilson you will not be disappointed with his beautiful tones and his mixture of new songs, one for easy relaxing evening in with a bottle of wine.

4.0 out of 5 stars This is really nice, 2 April 2013
This review is from: Love Charlie (Audio CD)
Having like Charlie Wilson for a number of years I thought I wiuld ourchase this CD on the back of a couple of reviews and I haven't been disappointed!

This album grows on you, certainly one to add to your collection!

5.0 out of 5 stars I would give it 5+5!, 2 April 2013
I have been a fan of CW for some years now and have a few of his albums. This album is the BEST. Since downloading it (Amazon gave me £1 dl voucher after I ordered Brian Mcknights new album) I transferred it to a disc and its been with me in my car ever since. My fav tracks are I believe. My love is all I have, (the intro reminds me of his recent hit with Boyz ii Men Your Are), A Million Ways to Love You and Say. Who am I kidding? they are all my favs! If you are a true R&B fan you will love this. 60 years old and Uncle Charlie still got it, ooh wee!

Love Charlie
Love Charlie by Charlie Wilson (Audio CD - 2013)