4.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with my purchase
After searching for a quilted jacket I saw this one on Amazon, I wasnt sure what it would be like as I have never ordered clothing via the site before. I was very pleased when it arrived, delilvery was very good and the jacket is just what I wanted good fit, colour just what I wanted definately good value for money.
Published 14 months ago by Helen Benson

3.0 out of 5 stars ...
It is what it says it is, thinner than I thought, although its still a nice jacket. Would recommend it.
Published 6 months ago by maz

4.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with my purchase, 3 Jun 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars jacket, 9 Jun 2013
i love this jacket smart and casual all at the same time you can wear it anywhere i would recomend it to any one and a lovely colour

5.0 out of 5 stars Quilted Jacket, 30 Jun 2013
This Jacket is very nice we'll fitted washes nicely love the quality and will recommend this to other customers for buying value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 29 Jan 2013
i was unsure about order this jacket as normally these are small fitting, but this jacket is fab, nice and warm for myself, stitching is fine, zip is fine, love the lining too! delivered very quickly lovely and comfortable, am certainly thinking about purchasing again but in a different colour

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic!!, 25 Jan 2013
the company was more than helpful, the coat fit perfectly and was well worth the money . would definitely recommend this product .

5.0 out of 5 stars its a lovely colour, 15 Aug 2013
the fit is perfect and it goes with any colour that i put on,i love the make of the jacket

4.0 out of 5 stars To big, 25 Feb 2013
Had problem with size. Not the uk size i use in sweden.Chose to big. Didn't fit. Was too big. Probably should have researched the size different more accuarat before ordering. So mostly my bad..:-) Loved the color and look.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain, 12 Jan 2013
Really pleased with this jacket. I wanted a cheap alternative to one of the lovely branded named ones. For the price it's great. Smart but still casual great for throwing on. A little bit of padding to offer some warmth. Not for a really cold day. It's really lightweight. True to size the 12 is a 12.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great buy!, 14 May 2013
I bought this about a month ago and since it arrived I have worn it every day. Amazing value, it looks like a quality jacket, the fit is great and I love the striped lining. This jacket looks more expensive than it is. I already bought the yellow one and considering buying another.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ladies Candy Floss Quilted Jacket., 23 Oct 2013
Very good value for the Money, Well made and very comfortable, Highy Recommended. I also Bought an Off White Jacket, very pleased with it,