5.0 out of 5 stars What a rollercoaster!!!
Much awaited follow up to "Avoiding Commitment" and it did not disappoint. I could've written 3 reviews for this book, the first about 30% of the way through, the second at about 60% and of course this one after finishing it, so much angst, frustration and emotion that I'm exhausted.
After AC, my heart broke for Lexi and I was totally team Ramsey, I can't...
Published 19 months ago by Butterflies & Rainbows

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit disappointed.
I adored "Avoiding Commitment" but found this book hard to get into. The jumping between past and present was much more confusing in this story, perhaps as there was only a few months between the past and the present. I began to dislike many of the characters I had liked in the previous book. I almost didn't care about any of them by the end of the book.
Published 11 months ago by MAC

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars What a rollercoaster!!!, 1 Dec 2012
This review is from: Avoiding Responsibility (Kindle Edition)
After AC, my heart broke for Lexi and I was totally team Ramsey, I can't understand the attraction of Jack, he's a liar and a cheat - what's to like? But this book made me dislike the three of them individually, they're all as bad as each other at times, lying, keeping secrets, not communicating and decisions no sane person would make - would we??? What makes a 5 star book for me is when I'm reading one of my fave authors and I don't trust what's coming next, I'm doubting them and questioning where the hell they're going with the story, constantly second guessing - wrongly! K A Linde redeemed herself with me, she took me on rollercoaster ride, with highs and lows but when alls said and done she delivered me safely back to earth, affected and reeling but knowing it was worth it for the experience. 😊

5.0 out of 5 stars Avoiding Responsibility, 12 April 2014
This review is from: Avoiding Responsibility (Kindle Edition)
This was such an amazing book with an phenomenal story line. It shows the ups and downs of what happens in relationships and how strong you become after working your way through problems. I love this so much I can't wait to finish the series. I would definitely recommend this book if you read the others first

4.0 out of 5 stars Twists, 17 Oct 2013
This review is from: Avoiding Responsibility (Kindle Edition)
I really did enjoy this story, it has so many twists and turns he does make you a little dizzy. However, it does give you an insight into being the other woman and always being second choice. How cheating will come and bite you in the bum but not quite as much as being a bitch!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit disappointed., 25 Aug 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 29 May 2013
This review is from: Avoiding Responsibility (Kindle Edition)
This book is just wow. The twists & turns I just couldn't see coming & kept me reading for hours!!!! Very highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars AR, 24 April 2013
This review is from: Avoiding Responsibility (Kindle Edition)
thoroughly enjoyed this sequel , well worth a read . not predictable like some series, great to read the follow up story will there be any more?

5.0 out of 5 stars Avoiding responsibility, 10 Mar 2013
This review is from: Avoiding Responsibility (Kindle Edition)
loved this book great characters and story couldn't put it down highly recommended to others. Could easily fall in love with certain characters

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 23 Feb 2013
This review is from: Avoiding Responsibility (Kindle Edition)
This is a really great read, I loved it and never wanted it to end. In fact I stayed up till the early hours to finish it. It is one that I will re read again.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING BOOK, 15 Feb 2013
This review is from: Avoiding Responsibility (Kindle Edition)
I read this before the prequel "Avoiding Committment" which i had to get in order to fuly understand the story.
It is written better than the 50 shades series with just as steamy parts too. The characters aren brillliantt, my faves being the man Lexi and Ramsey; who you are gunning for even in the 1st book.
I did get confused as the writer flit from the past and the present but you soon get the hang of it as the story is great :D

I COUD NOT TURN MY KINDLE OFF.
I read these books all day every day until late at night despite my uni work that I had to do over xmas. It was worth it and I still got great marks.
Win Win.

DEFO RECOMMEND BOTH BOOKS!

5.0 out of 5 stars Avoiding responsibility, 24 Jan 2013
This review is from: Avoiding Responsibility (Kindle Edition)
What more could you want from the sequel!
I was a little apprehensive as most sequels font live up to the story line of the first book but this defiantly does! One thing which did confuse me was the same as the previous novel where it switched between past and present, like I couldn't remember what had happened before in the chapter as a new one started!
But also pleased she will realised how much a …idiot shall we say Is Jack was! Because the way the first one headed it was if she couldn't see past his lies and I was sure she was going to do the whole Jack mistake again!
Brilliant book though, very pleased with this purchase!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›