5.0 out of 5 stars A Multitude of Ways To Sleep To Suit Anyone
Failing to sleep can be a nightmare, one that affects me quite often. The information in this book covers a wide range of reasons for not sleeping together with a range of strategies for dealing with the problem.

Published on 13 Dec. 2012 by Tasty

2.0 out of 5 stars May help some
It actually worked very well as I was bored with reading it and I went to sleep in the middle.
Published on 17 Mar. 2013 by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars A Multitude of Ways To Sleep To Suit Anyone, 13 Dec. 2012
This review is from: The Power of Sleep: How to Get to Sleep and Stay Asleep Naturally (Kindle Edition)

Several of the reasons for not sleeping fit me and my sleeping problems which I am actively trying out. Some of the strategies seem obvious when reading them but without this book I would never have thought about them in the way given. I feel sure that this book will help me cure my problems as it would anyone who suffers this problem.

A well thought out book with positive sensible strategies for dealing with this difficult issue

2.0 out of 5 stars May help some, 17 Mar. 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars A Useful Book to Help with Sleeping, 20 Feb. 2013
There are many suggestions to help people who are bad sleepers . I have passed some of the advice on to a friend who often finds it hard to go to sleep.