on 4 April 2013
Text book was on required reading list so HAD to buy it, its very tough reading, you really need to have a smaller less complicated text to accompany this for explanatory purposes. Reccommend Evidence in Context by Doak and Gourley whihc I also bought.
still as complicated as it is its great once you've grasped the understanding of the topics!
on 12 April 2014
I need this book for teaching introduction to evidence and opinion evidence. Chapters are very well organised and user friendly. There are useful points to consider at the beginning of every chapter which can be modified into essay questions. Excellent up to date cases. I've bought this in conjunction with other texts.
on 25 April 2013
This is a very complex book that was on my reading list. Found it very hard to follow especially when I am new to the subject. As other reviews said you will need another simpler text to give you the basic outlines in order to get the true benefit of this text book.
on 4 November 2014
I was fortunate enough to be taught by both Adrian Keane and Paul Mckeown. They enlighten us with their knowledge of what is a notoriously difficult topic.
on 12 April 2013
It is very difficult to read the kindle version of this book. The book does not allow a kindle "text version", so its like reading a pdf document on kindle