on 23 January 2013
When this item was delivered it came in pieces
( never knew it was self assembly) it was pure tacky rubbish and not worth a fiver, never mind £70!!
I phoned supplier who was rather offish when I said I was returning it, she abruptly told me I wouldn't get refund until after Christmas which I realised anyway!
I received an email from supplier early January to tell me the item had been damaged from when I returned it, the photos they sent were only of the packaging, not the item, they told me to claim via the Royal Mail, how could I as I never had the goods the supplier did??
I emailed supplier to ask for more details but they didn't reply until I contacted Amazon for help, the supplier then emailed me and offered me £1 compensation!!! I phoned Amazon who were brilliant and sorted this out within 24 hours and got my full refund!
I'd NEVER buy anything from this company again, but full marks to Amazon who were brilliant!