1,243 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality, Great Delivery, Well Priced
I buy these in bulk for my daughter (she's nearly 2 and will most likely be potty training very soon now!) I find it's cheaper buying them in bulk off amazon especially through prime as i'm guaranteed them next day so it takes a lot of the pressure off having to trek on the bus into town to get more nappies when I could just get them straight at the door next day, that's...
Published 3 months ago by Theresa Knowles

1.0 out of 5 stars Rejects?
Poor quality and very thin, compared to store baught. Spots are lighter and the number on the front is half where it should be and half on the nappy below. Looks like the rejects.
Published 4 months ago by Sarah1986

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT the same Pampers!, 16 July 2014
I don't write many reviews but In was compelled to share this one. As stated by other reviewers, these are NOT the same pampers you would pick up anywhere you shop locally, which is what you would expect them to be because they are labeled as Pampers, therefore you would assume same great quality I normally buy so why not order from Amazon. Unfortunately these are a lot thinner padding and have loose elastic sides near the legs meaning they are leaking all the time! I bought these in two different sizes for my children and cannot wait until the boxers finish so that I may buy the actual Pampers that have normally worked so well. This product should not even be marketed as Pampers, they are not the same quality and its unfair of Amazon not to point this out.

4.0 out of 5 stars Trusted, reliable brand. Excellent!, 29 Oct 2014
The Pampers Baby Dry size 4 really do what the say! Keeps my little one drier for longer compared to other brands. Trust me, I've bought others! However, even though I agree it's mostly leak proof, these nappies cannot handle odd days when baby gets the runs or has really mushy poos. Having said that, I think most nappies would struggle to contain the same. It'd be good to get a more reliable nappy for those sicky days. Other than that, these nappies are the best. My little one doesn't get nappy rash and seems happy to wear Pampers.

I bought these on the Subscribe and Save scheme. I was annoyed that the delivery person just left this and a box of Pampers wipes on my doorstep instead of with a neighbour! Lucky no one made off with them!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the best!, 9 Oct 2014
Bought cause couldn't find in shops but was very dissapointed. Didn't feel up to same standard and pampers from shops and size was no bigger than a 3. Never had leaks before but every nappy seemed to leak round legs and at back

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad product. Waste of time., 22 Oct 2014
This product is a fail. The nappies are TOOOOOO THIN! Don't waste your time. I ignored the reviews. But seriously, what I bought from the store are much thicker and can go through a whole night (6 hours).

1.0 out of 5 stars second time bought and second time disappointed, 20 Aug 2014
Opened the box and discovered the nappy tabs were about a half cm long. The last box was the same
They did not stay fastened long and so was soaked through within a few hours

5.0 out of 5 stars particularly when supermarket brands nowadays are very good quality., 25 Oct 2014
I confess I am a convert.... before now I was a fervent advocate of supermarket brands and could not understand why anyone would want to pay over twice as much for their nappies, particularly when supermarket brands nowadays are very good quality... That was until my little one got nappy rash :/ The truth is Pampers do keep baby drier, and over a long period of time the dampness that's left behind [even if you change regularly] can be an irritant to babies skin.... By all means buy the supermarket brand, they are great value, but I have to concede... for me at least, Pampers are the best!

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 6 Feb 2014
Brought several, not what was advertised, have made my child sore. Seemed to good to be true and it was

4.0 out of 5 stars Check the high-street first!, 15 Sep 2014
James Ward "underscore" (Bristol, UK) - See all my reviews
big pack of nappies, not much more to say than that, however these seems to be manufactured cheaper as a few of the tabs were folded back on themselves and then welded back in to the lining, making it a bit of a chore to get them on my 8-month-old who won't sit still for more than 2 minutes.

I'm also finding that the high-street will have better offers than Amazon at the moment, so I would recommend looking in Boots or similar first before assuming that a bulk buy from here will be cheapest.

1.0 out of 5 stars poor quality nappy, 13 Jan 2014
I aways use pmapers and still do, however this last order was of very poor quality, out of a batch of 128, I may have been fortunate to have used 8 of them without them teearing on the one side.
I did write to the manufacturers P and G, who dismissed me with a £5 voucher and an envelope to send them back, which I did. fault was on the right hand side of the nappy and tore each time, resulting in the nappy coming off or being unable to use them.
I was very unfortunate with this order but it has made me reluctant to use Amazon again, as I don't know where they purchase them from, as order previously was great and no problems

4.0 out of 5 stars Doing the job well 4 stars not 5 because i ..., 18 Nov 2014
Doing the job well 4 stars not 5 because i dont understand why sometimes the price is around £18 one day and £26 the next... :/