4.5 out of 5 stars2,067
Size: 4Unit Count: 132Change
Price:£32.00+ £3.99 shipping

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 21 December 2015
I have been purchasing nappies through Amazon over several years now, and I have never had aproblem with them at all - ever.
The products supplied have always been genuine Pampers, in sealed boxes. Of course, I only go through Amazon, never through any other seller. This way, if anything goes wrong, I can just return it effortlessly.

Compared to the price you normally pay in the supermarkets and other shops for Pampers brand nappies, if you have Prime and Family activated, you recieve 20% off nappies - whch is huge, and adds up quickly. The best way to look at it is pence per nappy. Most of the time, through Amazon, you can get your nappies down to around 10p or 11p per nappy. In a regular shop, you're normally looking at around 15p per nappym depending on size of course. Also, remember to do the calculations, as rounding up and down can fool you !!. For example:

A quick look now, and i see im getting size 5 nappies from Amazon for £15.31 for 144 - so 10.6p per nappy - but Amazon price it at approx 11p per nappy.
Tesco are currently offering a deal on buy 2 lots of nappies (2 x 62 = 124 in total) for £14. So £14 for 124 - 11.29p per nappy - Teco price it at approximately 11p per nappy.

So if you just look at the approx price, it looks identical, but in actual fact there is a difference of 0.69p per nappy - so if you are buying 144 nappies, youd save 99.36p - almost £1, which is around 6% off. NOt a huge amount, but it all adds up, and bearing in mind this is Tescos special offer. Normally they be pricing it at around 15p per nappy, so considerably more. At 15p per nappy, youd be saving substantially, as purchasing 144 nappies would come in at £21.60, instead of the £15.31 Amazon are selling for, saving £6.29 or 29% off the higher price.

Do that every month, and you've saved yourself a tidy sum. Enough for Amazon prime? yes. Enough to pay for Amazon Prime for a year. Which is actually why i started using Amazon Prime. Its such a no brainer..

I can understand why many people are unhappy with being forced to join Prime to buy nappies - noone likes to be forced to do things.....but giving the product 1 star rating because they dont want to join Amazon Prime seems a bit unkind to me, as it looks like the product is bad, wen it clearly isnt in most peoples experiences.

The first time I looked at it, I punched in the numbers, worked out hown often I'd be buying nappies, worked out the average savings, and it came to... more than the cost of Prime. So by getting Prime, I could save some money, and get all the benefits of Prime still. And once you look, there are plenty of things to buy and save on, in Subscribe and Save. All in all, Prime, Amazon Family, and Subscribe and Save, have all saved me considerable amounts of money over the years, and i'd thoroughly recommend everyone to numbercrunch your needs, and see if it can save you a lot too!

Anyways, enough of the financial merits, although it is of course an important point.

The product itself is absolutely fine. I've never had a problem with an entire batch. Of course, the odd one might have the side fasteneings rip when i try and pull on them to put them on, maybe once or twice a year, but once every five hundred or one thousand nappies, i can live with that....

The convenience of having them deliver it regularly is reassuring, and as you know you're getting a massive bargain, it actually feels good to know you are saving money on a top branded item.

I'd highly recommend this product to anyone who has kids still in nappies. I'd highly recommend getting prime for a better deal. With one child, yuo will mostl likely need around 1 box a month, although sometimes you will slowly build up extra nappies, so the odd month you can skip. Amazon make it so easy to do. The only ting to be wary of is that the prices DO CHANGE. SO set an alert on your phone to check your subscribe and save items a day or two before they go out. That way, if you find its gone up to 14p per nappy, you can consider buying a different pack size, or slightly different nappy size that still works for you, to get a better deal, as often several of them are at 11p per nappy.
on 28 January 2014
Reading the last review, I've encountered the same problem. I have been buying Giga packs of Pampers No. 5 Nappies for about 10 months - up until now, I've been happy with the quality and performance of the nappies. However, the last batch was very disappointing as the quality was nowhere near as good as previous batches: the sides split regularly and the nappy itself appeared to be less absorbent, with my son frequently waking early in the morning soaked through. They were also unable to cope with large volumes of No. 2! I noticed that the designs on these nappies were different from previous packs, and I wonder weather they were not intended for the UK market? It would be good if Amazon could ensure consistency in the quality of these nappies from Pampers. Also, the price fluctuates from about £16 to £20 from month to month - I'd be willing to pay the additional amount to secure the usual high quality nappy.
1010 comments139 of 161 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
VINE VOICEon 27 January 2013
Size: 4+Unit Count: 124Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Having tried store brands as well as the main competitor's offerings, I have to say that Pampers are the best in the category for comfort and fit. I would also say that they absorb the best with the "wet feeling" far less present after a good night's sleep. My wife swears by these and glares in askance whenever I succumb to the cheaper offers from Huggies. (having put both in succession the Huggies are stiffer and there is a noticeable give at the thighs. There is also far more pouching with a wet load)

Spanning the very noticeable gap between 4 (7-18kg) and 5 (11-25kg)- the size 4+ (9-20kg) gives just the right fit for the inbetweeners.

Seeing that certain stores have occasional offers where two boxes of around 60 nappies(each) the 124 for save and subscribe price is par for course. Ordering them singly just isn't cost effective enough. The fact that you're getting this at this price each time you order means you won't have to go chasing offers/ stocking up. As they are packaged in individual bags of 31, you can store them more conveniently and discard the box or let your kid have his boat/car/ house etc for the month!
on 29 May 2015
As others have said not being forced to join Amazon Prime to make a purchase. Hopefully the volume of complaints will help Amazon realize this was a bad idea.
22 comments30 of 35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 19 March 2015
They're nappies and do what nappies do. Not had any problems with the product - everything our baby has managed to squeeze into them has been successfully contained, but we've not been so neglectful as to try and leave the poor mite in the same nappy for 12 straight hours. What I have a massive, planet-sized problem with is Amazon's new policy of only selling essential baby care items to those who want to part with £80 a year for some rubbish called Prime. Nappies and baby wipes are not luxury items and this tactic stinks of corporate greed. Shame on you.
77 comments99 of 117 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 22 December 2014
I have been buying these nappies from Amazon for well over a year and never had any problems, but it seems just recently the quality has plummeted. They do not keep my baby dry at all, and after just an hour of wear they are soaking through. The supermarket is the way Togo to guarantee quality I'm afraid.
0Comment16 of 19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 July 2014
Poor quality and very thin, compared to store baught. Spots are lighter and the number on the front is half where it should be and half on the nappy below. Looks like the rejects.
0Comment39 of 47 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 16 April 2015
Like others leaving reviews here I was happy ordering these nappies for my child. They fit well and rarely leak. But now amazon have gotten greedy and you must have prime membership to order nappies. Sorry amzon, but I wont be bullied into spending £79 on something I dont need. Also, my french friend has assured me that amazon prime costs about 11 euros in France. What a rip off in the UK.
22 comments70 of 85 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
VINE VOICEon 21 February 2013
Size: 4Unit Count: 132Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Since my first child was born 16 years ago Pampers has held the corner on the market for a reason. Good quality produce. I would have given these 5 stars however the idea of buying in bulk is to save money right? You pay for Pampers quality as they certainly aint the cheapest nappies on the market but you get what you pay for. My reason for losing a star in the rating was this new package deal is more expensive for less nappies........there selling point for this new and improved design is 12 hour wear!!! What parent leaves a child in a nappy for 12 hours? honestly?
The nappies as with all pampers before them are super absorbent, good fit, nice elasticity around the legs to keep as much of the nasty stuff inside as possible, the tabs are good and robust and even stay shut after a few peek checks which turn out to just be farts. All in all this is the standard you expect from Pampers and the reason they have remained market leader for so long. Quality, performance but at a price. if you can afford to keep your baby in these then dont hesitate and take a gamble on cheaper produce as you will find it to be a false economy.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 April 2015
We always bought this in the past and we loved it. For Amazon to now think that the only way to keep people buying is to force them into joining prime is such a daft idea. Bye bye on this.
44 comments74 of 90 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse