5.0 out of 5 stars why why why????
I have been buying these nappied for my granddaughter as she was in another brand but leaking all the time. Changing of clothes was mad.. want to buy a more for my address but find i have to join prime... why..this is madness. I have more than one subscription with you on both address and you still want me to join prime..
Published 18 days ago by sugaplum

1.0 out of 5 stars Prime Membership Requirement...Such a Daft Idea
We always bought this in the past and we loved it. For Amazon to now think that the only way to keep people buying is to force them into joining prime is such a daft idea. Bye bye on this.
Published 2 months ago by Uyo

1.0 out of 5 stars Prime Membership Requirement...Such a Daft Idea, 14 April 2015

1.0 out of 5 stars The attempt at forcing Prime Membership onto parents who probably don't have a great deal of money (whence the popularity of rel, 6 May 2015
As others have mentioned. The attempt at forcing Prime Membership onto parents who probably don't have a great deal of money (whence the popularity of relatively cheap nappies) is a bit disappointing. Will have to buy elsewhere.

1.0 out of 5 stars amazon prime? no thanks!, 16 April 2015
Like others leaving reviews here I was happy ordering these nappies for my child. They fit well and rarely leak. But now amazon have gotten greedy and you must have prime membership to order nappies. Sorry amzon, but I wont be bullied into spending £79 on something I dont need. Also, my french friend has assured me that amazon prime costs about 11 euros in France. What a rip off in the UK.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not happy, 19 Mar. 2015
N. Morgan (Wales, UK) - See all my reviews
They're nappies and do what nappies do. Not had any problems with the product - everything our baby has managed to squeeze into them has been successfully contained, but we've not been so neglectful as to try and leave the poor mite in the same nappy for 12 straight hours. What I have a massive, planet-sized problem with is Amazon's new policy of only selling essential baby care items to those who want to part with £80 a year for some rubbish called Prime. Nappies and baby wipes are not luxury items and this tactic stinks of corporate greed. Shame on you.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good enough!, 28 Jan. 2014
Reading the last review, I've encountered the same problem. I have been buying Giga packs of Pampers No. 5 Nappies for about 10 months - up until now, I've been happy with the quality and performance of the nappies. However, the last batch was very disappointing as the quality was nowhere near as good as previous batches: the sides split regularly and the nappy itself appeared to be less absorbent, with my son frequently waking early in the morning soaked through. They were also unable to cope with large volumes of No. 2! I noticed that the designs on these nappies were different from previous packs, and I wonder weather they were not intended for the UK market? It would be good if Amazon could ensure consistency in the quality of these nappies from Pampers. Also, the price fluctuates from about £16 to £20 from month to month - I'd be willing to pay the additional amount to secure the usual high quality nappy.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad move Amazon!, 12 April 2015
I was a loyal Amazon customer for years and now they have lost yet another customer (I would have purchased for many years to come so they obviously didn't have their thinking hats on by making this new rule!) as I will not be blackmailed into joining amazon prime to get these nappies again! They have lost a huge amount of mothers as customers already and more will follow and buy elsewhere!

1.0 out of 5 stars Amazon Prime, 12 April 2015
Good product but I am outraged that I must now purchase Amazon Prime if I want to continue to buy these nappies. Poor show Amazon and a great example of corporate greed. Disgusted.

1.0 out of 5 stars poor., 22 Dec. 2014
I have been buying these nappies from Amazon for well over a year and never had any problems, but it seems just recently the quality has plummeted. They do not keep my baby dry at all, and after just an hour of wear they are soaking through. The supermarket is the way Togo to guarantee quality I'm afraid.

1.0 out of 5 stars What a shame, 27 May 2015
As many others have said it's such a shame that you've put a stop to people who are not part of Amazon Prime to buy these products, surely that's some kind of discrimination!! I won't be forced into changing something that I'm happy with and so you will lose my custom along with many others, very shortsighted of you!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars ... one who bought for almost a year and am disgusted this is now exclusively to Prime, 11 May 2015
Another one who bought for almost a year and am disgusted this is now exclusively to Prime. I bet they lot of folk have now gone elsewhere.