on 18 February 2014
Bought for son. Perfect fit really, cant complain. He wanted these shoes as his previous nike darts were causing him pain in his ankles and shins. Since using these Asics he has no longer has any more pain and couldn't recommend them more.
on 29 May 2013
This is a great shoe both for walking and running. Bought them to replace another pair of Asics, which in my opinion are the best brand on the market and these are great. Value, style, comfort, construction, all 5 star.
on 22 January 2013
Product arrived within 3 days of being ordered. Was expecting a standard pair of trainers just to knock about in but opened the box to find they look way better than in the picture! Awesome shoes, happy customer!!!
on 4 January 2014
These are a great pair of trainers, I use them mainly for general wear and they are really comfortable and arrived two days after ordering, great style as well so overall can't fault them!
on 15 December 2013
I am keen ASICS fan. Once again this product did not disappoint. Looks good,great fit and most importantly feels really good,
on 1 November 2013
Since I started wearing these and doing special exercises I overcame Plantar Fasciitis. Now I don't even need the exercises.
on 13 April 2014
The doctor told me to wear Asics Trainers for my sore feet.These are very comfortable and light on my feet.
on 25 August 2014
fantastic shoes for running, best I have got so far