1 Review

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and totally transformed my experience of labour! Highly recommended., 21 Aug 2013
This review is from: Hidden in My Heart (A Lullaby Journey Through Scripture), Vol. 2 (MP3 Download)
I cannot recommend these enough. I guess taste in music is a really personal thing. I am a professional musician, and was very impressed with the content and quality of the recordings. I was expecting my third baby and wanted some Scripture/worship music to help me keep calm and focused - I anticipated another long hard posterior birth. My baby girl is now 3 months. I was right about having a third long posterior labour but this music helped me beyond all measure. In 'transition' I gained great encouragement from the words, and even the midwife noticed it and directed me to keep focusing on it when I at one time became a bit feaful. Now I sometimes put in on in the house when I want to calm my busy thoughts (and three children!). It makes me well up occasionally as it takes me straight back to holding my precious newborn daughter, but it always makes me smile :)

They are also so calming I hope to use them for my older two children at bedtime too in their room to help settle them.