5.0 out of 5 stars For daughter
She loved them and said very comfy, she's had them from feb 2014 and still great looking. She recommended them to a friend who also purchased them
Published 12 months ago by m matthews

3.0 out of 5 stars Solid and comfortable skates.
The skates are packaged in a little bag, with two blade protectors included - and as the picture shows - are like little high top trainers in a rigid frame. The skates are size adjustable - depress a button and move the skate. On the pair I received this was easy to do on one skate but impossible on the other.

The skates then lace up, with a velcro fastening...
Published on 7 Dec. 2012 by n7misc

3.0 out of 5 stars Solid and comfortable skates., 7 Dec. 2012
n7misc (London) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)

The skates then lace up, with a velcro fastening strap across the top of the foot. The ankle is then supported within an articulated frame (hard plastic?) and within the top of the boot itself. There is an adjustable plastic locking strap around the ankle. The construction looks solid but until we have worn them a few times there is not much I can add on this except to say that they come with a 3 year guarantee.

I can't try these myself as I am a grown up - but my niece says they are comfortable and warm. My main problem is that the one skate won't adjust, but they currently fit my niece so we are putting up with that. From a looks perspective - these look sporty and practical - but they're not quite the beautiful white leather lace up boots you may have dreamed of as a child.... a good, solid practical option.

***Note comment ref the non adjusting skate

3.0 out of 5 stars solid feeling skates for little feet, 22 Dec. 2012
Ed.F "edz314" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
These are good quality skates for junior ice dancers. They seem to give good support for the foot, ankle and heel. The build quality is excellent and they feel really well made. They might perhaps be a bit too rigid for some children but if, like me, you are from the solid is better when it comes to things like this then they are great. They are a significant investment for such little feet, especially when you consider they don't stay that size for long but for larger families or for those who can pass these onto friends and family they might be worth it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not adjustable, 22 Jan. 2015
Not adjustable. The mechanism (button to push down) did not work on one skate. Returned, but replacement has the same problem, just worse, both skates are not adjustable. Buttons don't seem to be pressed down far enough to unlock mechanism to slide front part further out to adjust to larger sizes. Skates look great, seem sturdy and well made in all other respects. My son said they are very comfortable. I am really disappointed that the replacements don't work either. Will return to buy different skates now as I don't think it is worth to try a 3rd set.

3.0 out of 5 stars For the price they're good. As he's only 11, 4 Feb. 2015
Prompt delivery.

My son prefers these to my skates. For the price they're good. As he's only 11, I didn't want to spend a lot of money for them to fit for a short time. These adjust, so he'll hopefully get a while out of them..

Beware, on sharpening them. I left them in at our local ice rink with my boots, and they were unable to sharpen them due to the plastic surrounding the blade. There are two other shops nearby that sharpen the boots, and I'm gonna try them too.

5.0 out of 5 stars For daughter, 17 May 2014
This review is from: Ultrasport Kids Adjustable Size Ice Skates (Sports)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 31 Mar. 2014
These skates are comfortable, affordable, adjustable and cool for kids!My son loves them and I would recommend them to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ice skates, 22 Mar. 2014
J. Davies (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ultrasport Kids Adjustable Size Ice Skates (Sports)
Arrived quickly, good packaging and as described. Great pair of skates with flexibility. Good bag for carrying and blades protected

5.0 out of 5 stars this skates are good. ready to go but be aware not everyone ..., 10 Jan. 2015
this skates are good. ready to go but be aware not everyone can sharp them can be pain in ass

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth it's price, 28 Feb. 2015