5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and comfortable, 14 Mar 2013
Mrs. L. V. Love (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Very much what you expect from cotton pajamas, very soft and comfortable (although make sure you wash before first use - I tried them on before washing and started itching like I do when exposed to some cleaning chemicals, but after washing there was no problem at all). They have been great this winter at keeping me warm (especially with a husband who likes to keep the bedroom much cooler than I do!), and I've actually taken to wearing them as lounge wear on particularly cold days as they are quite snuggly. I like them that much I've actually bought several more pairs, so I can wear them more often without having to do an extra load of washing just for them! They seem pretty well made, and durable so far (as you'd expect with cotton, I suppose) - mine have been worn loads and put through the wash loads, and they still look like new.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, 13 May 2013
A pretty pair of pyjamas that are very feminine. Did find the top a good fit but the bottoms more snug, but then, I am pear shaped!

5.0 out of 5 stars Mr, 8 Feb 2013
My wife is very pleased with the Winceyette pyjamers, just the thing for this very cold weather. Very good quality

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfy, 22 Nov 2013
Ordered a size bigger than I need and glad I did as the sizing was small but they are warm.

5.0 out of 5 stars COTTON WINCEYETTE PYJAMAS, 4 Nov 2013
Absolutely warm & comfortable. A perfect fit for anyone who is around 5-ft. or 5-ft.2ins. tall. Easy to wash and iron.