4.0 out of 5 stars A good idea
This is brilliant! It's really good to keep all Amber's toys all together and out of the bath! Well that was the intention untill she learnt she could pull it off the wall! Although the pic isn't the best for size idea they are a nice biggish size. I am happy I got it. The only problem I have with the product is that it can and does slip down the wall but that can't be...
Published on 6 July 2009 by Rachael McDonald

3.0 out of 5 stars Beware
The size in the picture is deceptive.
Ours did not hold half as much shown.
Also the suckers seemed to fail on too many occasions.

If you get a rogue set send it back pronto.
Published on 14 Feb. 2012 by Glenn Cook

‹ Previous | 1 2 347 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Never stays still!, 11 Dec. 2012
As far as I can see this product only has one real purpose and thats to stick the toy bag to tiles near your bath to hold the bag in place. In this regard it fails completely to do what it is meant to do. We have standard white bathroom tiles and the suction cups just slide around on them every time you touch the bag. They can also be pulled off with relatively little pressure. So the bag just gets moved around and taken down at bath time. You also cant store much in it without it slipping down of its own accord anyway. If you dont mind constantly dealing with the bag, then fair enough, but if you thought this product would add relatively static storage to your bath area without needing to get the drill out, then its not for you!

3.0 out of 5 stars great capacity...shame it doesn't stick, 10 Sept. 2010
This is a great sized net bag for your child's bath toys. It can take a lot and it's very easy to see what's in there. The top is completely open, which is helpful when your hands are busy bathing your child - you can easily reach in and grab something in there. The net material is also quite tough and resilient, which is important if you have as active a two-year old as mine!!
The one major downside for this product is that it doesn't stay up. It's suction sucks! (sorry) It constantly falls off the wall/tiles, which is a shame because it defeats its purpose as a tidy!!
Quite good overall though, if it stays up for a while! Still worth getting for the cost, I'd say.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 13 Jan. 2009
This Bath bag is great and fits all my daughters bath toys in with room for more. It is easy to clean and keeps everything out the way and organised.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for keeping things tidy, 31 Jan. 2011
I bought the clip safe bath toy bag recently and am so glad I did. Its great at the end of bathtime to have somewhere to quickly throw all the wet toys. Before the toys were scattered about the side of the bath and in the soap dishes etc and always looked a mess. In the bath bag the toys are away from tempted little hands, able to drain and dry properly as well. It is made from strong mesh with good suction pads to keep it attached to the tiled bath wall. They don't come unstuck easily so when you fill the bag with the toys it bears the weight.

A great item and would thoroughly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars The key is not too much water on the suckers!, 1 Oct. 2012
I was getting annoyed with all my daughters little bath toys messing up the bathroom and constantly falling in the bath so I bought this bag and i'm so pleased I did.

I don't understand all the 1 star reviews. We have had no problems with this bag. If you don't use too much water on the suckers then it should not slip down your tiles. I would also make sure there is no soap residue on the tiles and obviously don't over fill the bag. Maybe it would not be ideal for older children with large toys but it is perfect for my baby and her little squirters and bath books.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not too bad but doesn't stick on tiles, 16 Aug. 2012
AM (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
1. Looks like my dad's 1980s y-front string underpants

2. Not fit for purpose. We have slightly ridged tiles and they just don't stick. The suckers barely stick o the bath without moving and so we've had to stick it to the glass shower screen. While they don't move if you try to prise them off they do move side to side and will drag down with the weight of the toys.

However, we have stuck it to the outside glass face of our shower screen which we push over and in towards the bath to allow it to drip dry. It's ok but not a perfect product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!, 29 May 2014
We find this so useful in our bathroom with it's rapidly expanding collection of bath toys! The two suction cups work well and stick the bag securely to the wall, it hasn't fallen off once. It's a decent size, we manage to fit a large collection of "munchkin squirters", stacking cups, boats and rubber ducks into it easily. I found it was getting a bit whiffy after a few months use and have put it through the washing machine no problem and it stuck back onto the bathroom tiles securely again.

Functional, does the job well and cheap! Recommended!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good size, keeps stuff out the way, 16 Feb. 2013
I have now been using this same product for four years, which means that it has been stuck on my bathroom tiles above the bath for all that time. It does come down from time to time, and it has occasionally caused me to shout at it when it will not stay stuck back up again. But you just need to wait for it to dry out, and stick it on when everything is dry. It is a good size, holds all my childre's various toys for the bath, and copes with their rough handling well. It is still looking good and came out the washing machine a couple of times without ill-effect.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, 22 July 2012
Not a brilliant product, probably just about worth the money. I find it doesn't stick well to the tiles or the shower screen. Essentially some days it sticks, other it doesn't. the problem is one of the suction cups appears to stick more poorly than the other, possibly just luck. The size isn't huge either, it's not tiny and still holds quite a few toys, and any bigger and it would be even heavier and even more likely to fall.

Would I buy again? No, due to the size already looking for an additional one, and will be selecting a different model.

4.0 out of 5 stars K.Ham, 23 Oct. 2012
Read reviews on this, some saying too small and didn't stick to tiles/ bath etc.
Ordered anyway -
it is absolutley fine for the price - not massive, but holds a fair number of bath toys (good opportunity to get rid and pass on some of the unwanted bath toys!)
We have free-standing bath, so have to stick to side of bath - seems to work pretty well, usually stays stuck on, and can easily be re-stuck by wetting the 'sucker' thingys a bit.
Would recommend, as much better than toys sitting in a plastic box and not drying out properly.

‹ Previous | 1 2 347 | Next ›