4.0 out of 5 stars A good idea
Published on 6 July 2009 by Rachael McDonald

3.0 out of 5 stars Beware
The size in the picture is deceptive.
Ours did not hold half as much shown.
Also the suckers seemed to fail on too many occasions.

If you get a rogue set send it back pronto.
Published on 14 Feb. 2012 by Glenn Cook

4.0 out of 5 stars A good idea, 6 July 2009
This is brilliant! It's really good to keep all Amber's toys all together and out of the bath! Well that was the intention untill she learnt she could pull it off the wall! Although the pic isn't the best for size idea they are a nice biggish size. I am happy I got it. The only problem I have with the product is that it can and does slip down the wall but that can't be helped you always get that when you have sucky pads on things!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Beware, 14 Feb. 2012
Glenn Cook (South Cave, near Hull UK) - See all my reviews
(HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)    (TOP 10 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
The size in the picture is deceptive.
Ours did not hold half as much shown.
Also the suckers seemed to fail on too many occasions.

If you get a rogue set send it back pronto.

1.0 out of 5 stars Clippasafe Bath Toy Bag Review, 13 Jun. 2009
SJC (Huddersfield) - See all my reviews
This bag did not live up to my expectations. On the picture it looks like it can hold a lot of toys but when it arrived I tried it and it did not. Also, the suction cups did not stick the net to the wall, let alone the toys put in it. Very disappointed with this purchase. Would not recommend it.

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY!, 4 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Clippasafe Bath Toy Bag - White (Toy)
The only purpose that these nets serve is to stick to the wall, keeping my son's bath toys in an appropriate place and it doesn't stick to the wall. We have already thrown these away and they are less than useless. If I could give this product no stars, I would do.

2.0 out of 5 stars poor suction caps, 21 Jan. 2012
very disappointed as the suction pads do not stick to the tiles and keeps falling off. also its quite small so does not hold alot of toys.

3.0 out of 5 stars HANDY BIT OF KIT, 12 Jan. 2012
If your like me and have a huge pile of squeaky ducks / suction pads / bath crayons / boats / frogs / fish and various other pieces of apparatus a toddler would use during bath time then I would recommend this product - Will help to stop things going mouldy where the water remains hidden in a jug / box like before, and generally helps to make your bathroom look slightly normal again and not as though its like the aftermath of a toddlers wrestling match that took place in your bathroom moments before.

Liking it so far but that's only after a days use, cant go wrong for the price in my opinion. slightly sceptical as to how long the suction pads will last but so far so good and surely i can find replacements should they not last

4.0 out of 5 stars Great idea, not so great implementation, 19 Jan. 2012
A bag to store all those bathtime toys that also helps to dry them and keep the bathroom tidy is a great idea. The fact that it can be mounted inside the bath/shower is even greater because all dripping water then does not mess up the floor or bathroom furniture. Just two notes on this product, it could do with being just a little bit bigger (it is adequately big but it seems to bulge up. Also, the suction pieces could be a lot better quality. Otherwise a great idea and item.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 2 Nov. 2010
Took a couple of tries to stick it to the wall, but this may have been user error!

Once stuck in place, the bag has not moved since which has surprised me.

4 stars only as slightly smaller than I was expecting and does not hold as many toys as I hoped. Definitely better than a bath full of toys though!

1.0 out of 5 stars doesn't stick!, 19 Oct. 2009
marj (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I know this is inexpensive, but still, very disappointed with this toy bag that keeps falling off the tiles around my bath. Not impressed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it needs to, 8 May 2013
Katie Jones (Basingstoke, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this product to allow my twins' bath toys to dry after bathtime without leaving piles of toys or puddles all over my bathroom. This bag does the job nicely. The suction cups generally stay stuck until we take them down - I have only had a couple of occasions where one has come unstuck.
We do not keep all of their bath toys in the bag, only the ones from their latest dunking, and the rest live in a small plastic basket bought from the pound store. This bag allows the wet toys to dry, while keeping them out of the way and lettign them air. I always rinse the totys in the bag in clean water before hanging them to dry, and it works a treat.
Happy babies as they have toys to play with, and happy mummy as the toys do not take over my bathroom and are easy to dry and corral.

Clippasafe Bath Toy Bag - White