5.0 out of 5 stars We Sing: 1 Mic Pack 2013
I love it because it works good , I can sing and play the song games now :) I love it
Published 18 months ago by Kaire Sumin

3.0 out of 5 stars Alright, could have been better.
Arrived in time and was well packaged. The sound is a little tinny and if you're buying for regular use I would recommend a dearer version. Good for the occassional play sometimes disconnects from the wii even though it's plugged in securely.
Published 22 months ago by Chicago87

5.0 out of 5 stars We Sing: 1 Mic Pack 2013, 30 Sept. 2013
This review is from: We Sing: 1 Mic Pack 2013 (PS2/PS3/Xbox 360/Nintendo Wii) (Accessory)

3.0 out of 5 stars Alright, could have been better., 15 May 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Non compatible mike!, 20 Mar. 2013
Doesn't work. Tried plugging it in various ports - doesn't work at all - followed the guidelines in the packaging and nothing. Resorted to buying a wireless mike.

5.0 out of 5 stars microphone, 25 Feb. 2013
cheep and cheerful ... rated in three words.. basic but good. is well put together and gives off a decent sound..

1.0 out of 5 stars had to return it since the sound is very low ..., 21 Oct. 2014
had to return it since the sound is very low. The description was misleading, I though it it was a wii product. Don't buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Mic, 28 Jan. 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I needed this Mic to be able to play the Andrew Lloyd Webber Musicals game, and it's the best game I have now I have to mic to play along with. Brilliant.

We Sing: 1 Mic Pack 2013 (PS2/PS3/Xbox 360/Nintendo Wii)
We Sing: 1 Mic Pack 2013 (PS2/PS3/Xbox 360/Nintendo Wii) by Nordic Games (Nintendo Wii, PlayStation 3, PlayStation2, Xbox 360)