Bing Crosby and the Andrews Sisters did many collaborations, and this, their version of Jingle Bells is certainly distinctive and original. From the outset you know who it is by the distinctive voices and harmonising. This version sometimes appears on Christmas music compilations, but usually only on older ones so you may not have this actual track. Whilst it is on promo this is well worth downloading.
on 16 December 2013
Well, okay. It's not going to rock your world, but it's actually a good version of Jingle Bells - and who doesn't love Bing! I reckon it's one to have on your Christmas playlist whilst preparing Christmas Dinner, decorating the tree or wrapping presents etc.

As this was free on Amazon's free download Christmas list - well thank you and a Happy Xmas to you!
on 6 December 2013
It's very distinctive as another reviewer has also said, with a swing-feel to the song. However, I'm just not sure about it - it doesn't quite have that feel that Jingle Bells should have in my opinion.

Still, it is a good track and I wouldn't complain if it came on at Christmas (though I may skip 'Next' if no-one notices)...
on 1 December 2013
For those of you who, like me, are beginning to tire of the many covers of Jingle Bells that are out there and sound exactly the same, this classic sung by The Andrews Sisters and Bing Crosby is certainly worth adding to your Christmas compilation. Upbeat and cheerful, this jingly piece definite gives that 'bring on Christmas!' feel.
on 22 December 2013
Reminds me of my childhood when Mum and Dad would have been listening to it. As with all re-mastered tunes the stereo is not good. I down loaded this track with a few others to try a new sound bar I have just bought and it worked very well, made the house feel very festive.
on 28 March 2014
Perfect for use, it met my expectations.
Very Good price "FREE" What more could you ask for.
It recommend this to anyone who enjoys music.
Not to be disliked it does what it says on the tin
on 27 November 2013
I do enjoy Xmas nostalgia and this track helps bring it back. Nice one to add to the Xmas playlist. Thanks Amazon.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 13 December 2013
A great classic Christmas song to add to your iTunes 'Christmas' playlist (sorry, Amazon...), and I downloaded it whilst it was FREE!
on 21 December 2013
This version of Jingle bells is really good as it is more traditional by The Andrews Sisters & Bing Crosby. They make a good combination for this song.
on 18 December 2013
great Christmas song from old great Christmas favourite suitable for all members of the family wouldn't be Christmas if these songs weren't about