5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favourite purchases
This has been the answer to all my prayers. I look forward to choosing my accessorizes now because everything is displayed so beautifully. I am wearing jewellery now that I forgot I had. The cabinet arrived really quickly and it perfect condition. It was very easy to assemble but you do need two people. I would definitely recommend it.
Published 12 months ago by Yvonne

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
Poorly legs made with cheap MDF , badly made, actually hd half the screws and fixings missing i wouldn't buy the product if were you.
Published 8 months ago by Mr Kevin jones

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favourite purchases, 17 Aug 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what i need, 15 Aug 2013
This review is from: Standing Jewelry Cabinet with Mirror
Really nice product keeps all my jewellery in one place however my key was missing and I don't know how to contact the seller! Other than that great product :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Xmas present for wife - She loved it!, 15 Jan 2014
This review is from: Standing Jewelry Cabinet with Mirror
Very nice mirror/cabinet that came well wrapped and was undamaged. Took no time at all to put together, did it on my own too! (clever boy) The wife is really chuffed with it.
My only disappointment is that there are just plain old wooden dowels for altering the mirror angle which you put in holes on either side of the legs! I'm thinking of trying to get some nice brass or metal shelf supports.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 21 Dec 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it :), 8 Nov 2013
This review is from: Standing Jewelry Cabinet with Mirror
This is what I've been after for a long time, it fits my jewellery perfect and I love it, the delivery was very very quick as well. Thank you. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic love it money well spent, 8 Aug 2013
This review is from: Standing Jewelry Cabinet with Mirror
Amazing product love having all my jewellery in one place on display but not collecting dust awsome not to mention the mirror is good quality and true.
I also love the fact it locks Oscan keep my children out :-)

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice functional product, build quality and finish lets it down., 6 Jun 2014
This review is from: Standing Jewelry Cabinet with Mirror
One word to sum this up in terms of build quality is meh. Maybe I was expecting too much for the price, especially when you see what you can pay for a standard full length mirror like this without the storage.
I'd have happily paid a little bit more for better sanding, painting, finish, some screw covers and some instructions which didn't leave you doubting the way you'd put it together. That said, it is very easy to put together, just make sure the upper section is lying face down when you attach the legs. The marks which are already on it are a bit of a disappointment and don't appear to be due to handling during shipping, I think it's just cheap, soft wood and finishing hasn't been a priority. They're not bad enough to warrant the hassle of exchanging it. For a relatively niche product, it's surprising to find it's been made 'on the cheap'. It's a good job that it's going upstairs where it's not on view otherwise I'd have been more disappointed.

So, in summary, it will be really useful and I'll be happier with it once I've re-sanded and painted it; I just wish I didn't have to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Jewelery Cabinet, 8 Jan 2014
This review is from: Standing Jewelry Cabinet with Mirror
I gave this to my daughter for her Christmas present. She 'love, love, loves' my Christmas present - as posted on FB Multi-purpose and perfect for limited shelf and hanging space. Looks lovely too. She was really, really pleased with it - and - it REALLY is useful unlike other 'space-saving' gadgets that aren't space saving at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 27 Dec 2013
This review is from: Standing Jewelry Cabinet with Mirror
Brilliant idea! It came on time, was exactly as the pictures and description. I love it! I use it fit exhibitions and at home!

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!, 8 Jan 2014
This review is from: Standing Jewelry Cabinet with Mirror
I bought this for my Mum who is 82 who has so much fashion jewellery it's unreal. This is perfect for her, it's well made, sturdy and stands at a lovely angle for viewing. The storage capacity is amazing and the black lining shows everything off making it all easy to choose from. The mirror was well packed, easy to put together and came in the time stated. I loved it so much I wouldn't mind one for myself! This was the best price on the net at the time. Highly recommended.