on 24 December 2012
This product is of an good standard, with a case has a leather cover with a plastic 'chassis' that the 8S slots snugly into.

As I said in the title it is a good bit of kit for the price, but there are a couple of thin plastic top edge pieces to be aware of, where the volume buttons and the camera button are, on the right side of the phone. If you are not removing the phone again, you'll be fine; however, I bought a microSD card after slotting the phone in, and had to take it back out of the case. In doing so, or in pushing it back in, I snapped the very thin bit of plastic near the volume buttons that sits above the buttons, and ended up having to snip what remained of it off with a pair of scissors.

That said, the phone is still safe in the case and, to be frank, the thin plastic edge pieces don't add anything to the design. The thing would be better off without them. Not having those edges there does not make the phone any less secure in the cover.

The black stylus works fine with the 8S screen; however,I can see me losing it quite quickly or getting fed up picking it up to let me move around the screen... so I've gone back to using my index finger.
on 1 July 2013
the screen protector is really good, very easy to put on, the "Flip Leather Case" is sooooooo weak it broke from the right hand side soon as i put my phone in, couple days later started to crumble, realised the top right hand corner has dispersed, then my phone just started to fall out.... if i was you i wouldn't buy this cover didnt even last me 1 week. :-(
on 17 April 2013
Very bad service,do not buy. I paid for this product almost a month ago and nothing.Very bad service,do not buy. I paid for this product almost a month ago and nothing.Very bad service,do not buy. I paid for this product almost a month ago and nothing.Very bad service,do not buy. I paid for this product almost a month ago and nothing.Very bad service,do not buy. I paid for this product almost a month ago and nothing.Very bad service,do not buy. I paid for this product almost a month ago and nothing.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 January 2013
This certainly is a cheap item - I guess you get what you pay for, it's not leather (as described) but very cheap leather-look material, it reeks of adhesive, the screen protector is a nightmare to put on (although admittedly that might be just me being ham-fisted) and it's poorly put together, I've had it for a couple of weeks now and its starting to come apart, it won't last in one piece much longer. My advice: pay a couple of quid more for a better quality case.
on 2 June 2013
Just what my hubby wanted to protect his phone love the fact it came with case, screen protector and pen.
on 9 January 2014
The plastic sides started breaking off within a few days. Not very strong and I'm not exactly heavy handed or careless. The Screen protector peeled off within a week as the adhesive isnt much good. Dont bother buying this. Provided you use a decent screen protector, your better off not bothering with this item.
on 26 November 2013
Was OK, the actual plastic that holds the phone wasn't properly aligned with the leather case and said plastic was also a bit flimsy and pieces started breaking off after a while. Can't complain too much as it was a good case overall. Held the phone securely and the magnetic closer was good and sturdy.
on 22 November 2013
Such good value it is unbelievable, considering what is paid when shopping for phone cases in store. It is a little thick and will make your phone more bulky but it does feel very robust and I would feel confident that no real damage would happen to my phone if I dropped it from waist hieght e.t.c.
on 16 July 2013
when the battery runs out and u want 2 charge it, u have 2 open the flip up and then "stick" the connection.
y don't u have a small hole, so that u don't need 2 open the flip each time u want 2 charge the battery up.

the pen is completely worse then useless.
on 17 March 2014
bought as a gift, simple flip case looks like it should do the job as does screen protector ( but whether it's actually needed with flip over cover?) stylus - bog standard 'squishy' tipped mini pencil - again, will do the job... no complaints from actually user

See one answered question