on 31 July 2013
I've heard about Kontrol Freeks for a few months but never understood why people spoke so openly about them. I went ahead and purchased the Havoc's after reading on the Kontrol Freek Website. They dispatched within the same day and arrived two days later.

The product itself is extremely comfortable. I use only one as I game on the PS3, but still only one is enough. Aiming and shooting is brilliant. I went from scoring average to insane, 38-4 been an example of a standard 6v6 Team Deathmatch on Black Ops 2.

I would highly recommend this product to any casual or competitive gamer.
on 8 October 2013
Thoroughly impressed with the way that the Kontrol Freek Havok product has changed my play style not only for FPS games like Black Ops 2 but also for types of games as well including GTA5. Comfortable, easy to install and durable. Delivery arrived promptly and no issues at all. If you want to clean your control, very easy to take off and then stick back on afterwards.
on 19 July 2013
First off, the delivery was very quick - top marks there.

I find the product itself extremely helpful. Not only does it help improve accuracy and movement when playing FPS games but it also provides great comfort and reduces strain on your thumbs. The thumbsticks are easy to put on and you can also easily remove them.

A great product overall - 5*
on 30 November 2013
Does what it's designed to do effectively. I found i only needed one of them though, gave the other one away. But at £10 + pp, a bit dear...
on 19 January 2014
These Kontrol Freek's have been amazing. As a teenage gamer i have always wanted to be better, or as good as my friends. These, have made me better!
When you first start off playing with them on FPS (First Person Shooter) games, i would recommend putting the sensitivity down for your first few games and then start to gradually put it higher and higher to your comfort. This is because they will feel new to your fingers because they raise your joystick.
I have found that all you need is one Kontrol Freek on just the right joy stick because it doesn't make a difference having it on the left as well.
The shipping game very quick, only in two days (One day faster than the shipper estimated) so this would be the person to buy it from. Also, the packaging looked good enough so that the Kontrol Freeks won't get damaged.
Overall this is the product you should buy!
on 26 December 2013
My son wanted the kontrol freeks ..... So he is delighted with them ...... I'm not sure how much it improves his gaming fun but he tells me they are " awesome " !!!!
on 23 April 2014
Recommend them to all Hardcore Gamers or the Average Gamer Item arrived has expected ordered from them before and will order again. Bit much for the p&p has it was free delivery on the other kontrol freeks i ordered awhile back. But i didn't mind paying for the p&p has it was something i wanted i will order again from this buyer there Great.
on 12 March 2014
Okay so normally I don't write reviews but DAM these are so comfortable and in my first game against 11 bots to practice I ended up with 75-5. The control you and ease of use for these are so good. I don't know why I didn't get them years ago. 2 days delivery to. Best item I brought so far. Thanks guys
on 13 July 2015
These are so comfortable to use and make precision in shooters a little better, felt weird at first due to the heightened analog stick but now feels normal. The only problem I have with them is that some times they fall of mid game.
on 21 April 2014
Seemed expensive for what they are but son loved them & said do exactly what they say. I.E. give better control & accuracy & sensitivity. Has helped his gameplay enormously........