5.0 out of 5 stars Hatshepsut
Published 13 months ago by Patricia

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as I expected
I read everything I can on Hatshepsut this was disappointing and not the best portrayal of a truly iconic woman.
I won't be reading anything else by this writer and struggled to finish this book even with scooting over two thirds of it.
Published 17 months ago by A. Drysder

5.0 out of 5 stars Hatshepsut, 11 July 2013
An astounding book. If this is not how the Egyptians of this era thought and acted then they should have done! The erotic content was startling but never offensive. Ancient Egyptians,as appears from their tomb paintings and inscriptions, were at home with their bodies and their sexuality. The story of this great Pharaoh, her life and family, her priests and advisers is engrossing and should be of interest to anyone with interest in, and some knowledge of ancient Egypt.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as I expected, 29 Mar 2013