Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.24

on 26 January 2013
I have has my issues with the Fire HD, however this book has clarified a good number of problems that I have had and has shown me useful tips as well. glad I decided to keep the Fire and not the Nexus now.
on 4 December 2012
Excellant for a first time User. Clear and concise in very easy to understand language. A must for every novice.
on 29 November 2013
My fauit but I did not realise that this book was not for the latest edition of the kindle fire (Nov.2013)so not ideal .Why dont Amazon give model numbers to to avoid occurencies of this kind .Only a small sum wasted but still resented
on 17 February 2013
Really pleased with this book, very well explained and easy to follow, will use it a lot. Well done Carl.
on 3 February 2013
Easy to follow and in plain English! Great guide for getting started, covers the important things. Not as complete as I would have liked, as I had questions about bandwidth usage,but serves its purpose well.
on 31 December 2012
Gave this one star just because i learned how to use the integral camera without having to download an additional app. Other than that a pretty basic run through of what is a pretty intuitive piece of kit.
on 9 January 2013
Proved to be very helpful, especially for a novice like myself.
I am glad to recommend it to other users.
on 3 February 2013
Great ebook for finding out the basics. It told me just what I needed to know. Thanks for a great book
on 21 January 2013
Thank you I think I know a little of what I'm doing now, might try your apps book next. Tdrummond
on 29 January 2014
A good clear guide on the basics, even an oldie like me can understand. However, some things are mentioned that are not on my Kindle Fire HD. Is the USB port the same as I use to recharge? And is the micro HDMI port the one I use for my earphones? (I said I was old-brained).