5.0 out of 5 stars A Wonderful Product
Being too close to 60 and my running suffering from constant muscle strains (my calf and hamstring) I had tried all kinds of different solutions, none totally successful,
Published on 12 Feb 2012 by rossie

3.0 out of 5 stars Sports compression leggings
Good product, although not well finished off- several loose threads threatening to unravel if pulled.Length would have been nice to know.
Published on 13 Jan 2012 by Guernseygal

5.0 out of 5 stars A Wonderful Product, 12 Feb 2012
I purchased a pair of these leggings, I can't tell you how good they are to wear, last week the weather was minus 7 and I wore them under a pair of tracksters and didn't feel the cold on my legs at all,or any strains, they are really great value, I wore them this morning in a local 10k, felt wonderful and not a twinge during or afterwards, love them, one tip, put your socks on first to help them slide over your feet without catching your toenails.

4.0 out of 5 stars Tight as a proverbial gnat's wotsit, 18 Oct 2011
oliver B. Staunton "ifritjinn" (birmingham,uk) - See all my reviews
These tights are a bargain at the price, offering both compression and effective wicking - I have used them for both road running and british military fitness so they stand a pounding from floor work without picking up damage so far. The compression certainly seems to keep calf and quad fatigue at bay, and they retain warmth effectively. My only criticism is that the elasticated waist could perhaps do with a draw string as despite their leg hugging quality they do tend to require hitching up from time to time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sub Sports Dual compression fit sports leggings - very good product, 24 Feb 2012
Bought for my 15 year old son to play football. He's quite tall (just over 6ft) and wanted something to keep him warm while playing in the winter months; they arrived on time and fit perfectly (small) and seem to be doing the job. I've heard no complaints from him and he's usually quite fussy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Admirable performance at affordable cost., 16 July 2014
Michael Gray "mikey_g_1987" (Nottingham, UK) - See all my reviews
This is my first venture into compression/running gear and, after some initial confusion and agonising over the choice between this product and a similarly priced Under Armor product, I couldn't be happier with my decision. I tested this out on a 5k run a couple of days ago and it performed beyond my expectations. It felt great, fit me perfectly and kept me nice and cool (exactly what I want for running in events like Tough Mudder (I can't speak to its ability to survive such an event yet)).
A note on the fit; I usually wear a 32" waist and the medium size (32"-34") is perfect for me. This was definitely the right call for me as I get the amount of compression I wanted. It's tight, but doesn't cross the line into feeling restrictive. I'm 5ft 10" and weigh 80kg.

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly excellent, 9 Oct 2012
Service; prompt delivery - ordered both medium and large as was unsure - returned the medium and was refunded without quibble immediately

Product; just brilliant - I just went for a 20 mile cycle in 11 degrees celsius - I was neither hot or cold just perfect.

Sizing; I found the reviews quite confusing... I am 6ft and just about as average build as you can get 34x34 jeans etc. I ordered both the medium and large sizes. I found the large to be a perfect fit; personally I would go by waist measurement rather than anything else, however if you want a really tight fit go a size down, but be warned the waist band may be uncomfortably tight.

Conclusion; plan to buy more Sub clothing shortly extremely pleased

5.0 out of 5 stars Effective and very comfortable base layer, 28 Nov 2011
Bought these base layer trousers to keep me cycling through the winter. I wore them today and I could just about feel the cool outside (it was minus 1), but the base layers performed admirably. Also, from the way they are designed, they don't chafe and they don't feel tight anywhere (I am six foot one with a 34" waist ans I went with the medium.)

Would happily purchase another pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Slick....., 15 Dec 2012
Does what they say on the tin. Very lightweight but not flimsy. These are my first pair of compression leggings so I didn't know what to expect. The length is good but they take ages to put on. I'm 5 foot 11 and ordered a large. The thermal qualities are real good. I went for a run in -3 degrees and hardly felt a thing.

I'll see how they perform in the long run but so far I'm very impressed and will buy another pair if they continue to perform and wash well.

Willz

5.0 out of 5 stars A++++, 2 Oct 2012
Very good leggings, used for cycling and comfortable in wind and rain. Would buy these again in the future. A+++

5.0 out of 5 stars Great kit!, 11 Feb 2012
Derek Alcraft (Northumberland, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought these for running, and also for my wrestling hobby. They are ideal for both, close fitting and warm when running as a base layer, and good for wrestling by themselves. Highly recommended and good value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 22 Nov 2010
I love these. Some of the other compression tights are really expensive, these are a really reasonable price. They fit perfectly, keep you warm and reduce injury. Highly recommend these