Price:£59.00+ Free shipping

on 24 March 2014
Lovely looking and good quality toaster. Easy to use and I love the quick peek. However if you are busy doing other things and not constantly watching and waiting for the toast to brown, then I have noticed if you do a second round on the same setting, it can burn - even on a low setting like 3.
on 30 July 2014
I love the bulky and shiny design of this toaster; the buttons and lever handle very easy; the looks are great. The slots are sufficiently big for different size of bread. Easy to handle and nice design.

I have used it for some months. It toasts very quickly and quite evenly but there is it's main disadvantage: it toasts too fast with too much power. I usually toast on dial set on level 2 out of 8; level 3 will definately burn the toast, even when frozen. Whats the use of having 8 levels then??

I also ordered the sandwich cages, but a cheese sandwich requires constant attention to prevent them from burning on the outside. On the inside the cheese has not begun to melt yet; outside is yet blackened. As a 'work-around' I use the bagle button and toast a tosti twice, once on each side; this results in a reasonable sandwich.

In my opinion the power regulator is not set correctly, so this is daily returning annoyance. Well designed but not very well engineered.... Whish this could be mended since i do love the looks.
on 11 April 2014
Very nice quality toaster as you would expect from Dualit. Effortless press down lever and subtle eject. It also toasts fairly evenly. I'm happy with it so far and would recommend!
on 7 July 2014
Bought this toaster from Lakeland on 16 June 2013. It died on 01 July 2014 just out of 1 year guarantee.This is the second time this has happened with Dualit toaster. Wont be buying this brand again as expensive £69.99.
on 7 March 2013
Lovely looking machine, I've done toast, teacakes & bagels so far. Took a bit of getting used to for the right temperature with occasional blackened toast but would recommend this one.

Haven't opted for the colour co-ordinated panels yet, I like it as it is!
0Comment9 of 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 November 2015
I have the four slot model and find it the best toaster i have ever had. Look's, ease of use are all good. I also have the toasted chess makers wich i find work well. I have owned my Architect Toaster for 4 years.
on 4 March 2015
Very smart to look at. Since buying it we have become addicted to bagels! Very pleased that we decided to buy this Dualit toaster.
on 10 September 2014
Great toaster . Really good design too
on 28 November 2013
Not only it looks good it performs well spent ages looking for a toaster to replace our previous kenwood after eight years ! You can change the front of this toaster to colour coordinate your kitchen ,it toast well to which number on the dial to how done you like your toast we prefer number 2 it's raise handle you can pull up to see if the toast is done , it's got a defrost Button whilst you toast . Theres nothing we dislike about this toaster sits stylishly on the kitchen surface .
22 comments5 of 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 January 2013
stunning new look to a domestic staple. interchangeable colour side panels a real plus. hopefully it will have the trademark Dualit reliability, only time will tell for this.
11 comment5 of 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

See one answered question