5.0 out of 5 stars Pampers Active Fit Size 4
These have to be our nappies of choice; we have tried a number of different types and brands. However, at the end of the day these always seem to be the best and frankly we have stopped shopping around. Babies comfort is paramount and these feel soft and when soiled seem really absorbent, we have also had less leakage events always a plus point.
Published 11 months ago by Sussman

3.0 out of 5 stars Have Pampers Active Fit changed??
I have been buying Pampers Active Fit from Amazon for a few months now and the price combined with the quality has been great. However I just received my monthly box and noticed that the nappies are different. What is going on? Have Pampers changed them? If so I hope for the better and not the worse. Or is it that I have been sent a very old box?? I do hope not Amazon!
Published 1 month ago by KateP

3.0 out of 5 stars Have Pampers Active Fit changed??, 20 Feb 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars something not quite right., 28 Feb 2014
I've been ordering these via the subscribe and save for the past few months. My daughter is incredibly active and these are the only nappies that seemed to work for us. However the most recent batch were completely different to the ones i had previously. The ones in the shops and delivered previously had blue tabs and bands, however, these latest ones are green. they seem like a completely different nappy. they dont feel as good quality and my daughter seemed to have started getting nappy rash if I her nappy isnt changed every 2 hours. Overnight, she sleeps 12 hours so the nappy is so heavy and full of pee that it is really puffy.I won't be buying these again, which is a real shame.

1.0 out of 5 stars NEVER sign up to Subscribe & Save, 27 Aug 2013
I signed up for Subscribe and Save in June when the price was 19.20 for this pack. Clearly the expectation is that the price will remain round about the same when you sign for monthly deliveries. Since then, Amazon has conveniently jacked up the price to 31.99 on my most recent order on Aug 22. Thats over 60% higher than the price i signed up for and the general price in the market. Its interesting to see that the price of the product has dropped to 23 just days after they shipped my order. Clearly, a ploy to rip off new parents who have enough on their hands to worry about - the ingoing Amazon assumption seems to be that people like us just wouldn't have the time to check the prices. CONSUMERS BEWARE OF AMAZON SUBSCRIBE & SAVE. Its a scam in broad daylight. Just not what i expected from a company of Amazon's calibre!

1.0 out of 5 stars the are not these nappies Active Fit, 29 Mar 2014
This review is from: Pampers Active Fit Size 4 (Maxi) Monthly Pack--168 Nappies (Personal Care)
the are not these nappies Active FitI This is some kind of misunderstanding. someone tricked me I am very disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pampers Active Fit Size 4, 18 May 2013
Sussman "Sussman" (London CA) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing but good, 16 April 2014
Very happy costumers and a very happy baby. good for my wallet. Great value pack. Easy and convenient thats it

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 15 April 2014
Active fit has always been my favourite nappy. A reliable nappy and gives a flexible fit. It's the thinnest nappy and when travelling it is an additional bonus of having a few of these as take less space in a suitcase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellant fit, 12 April 2014
The fit was good and the different designs were lovely. We had no leakage especially after a 12 hour sleep. Excellant product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed with latest monthly batch of active fit size 4., 10 April 2014
I've been ordering pampers nappies from Amazon from the day my daughter was a newborn. Up to my last order, they have been perfect however the latest delivery of the active fit size 4 monthly pack were completely different to what I have previously had been receiving. The sticky tabs are white - previous ones were blue and the pictures are different which is no bother at all but it feels like a whole protective layer has been removed from the new nappies I have been sent. The inside is a lot rougher than the old blue active fit nappies. Unfortunately my daughter has been teething which gave her a bit of a runny tummy, let's just say we had to have a bath and start the washing machine at 4am because the nappy didn't hold the content! Hope whatever the issue is, is rectified soon because I'm starting to feel like I should pay a little more for the quality and buy from the supermarket.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab nappies & price!, 6 April 2014
Never let us down & monthly pack has last more then a month so far! Def worth every penny! Other mothers I know try shopping around for the best/cheapest nappies. But save yourself from endless nappy shopping & stick with a good band like pampers :)

ARRAY(0xa6d67e64)