5.0 out of 5 stars Pampers Active Fit Size 4
These have to be our nappies of choice; we have tried a number of different types and brands. However, at the end of the day these always seem to be the best and frankly we have stopped shopping around. Babies comfort is paramount and these feel soft and when soiled seem really absorbent, we have also had less leakage events always a plus point.
Published 11 months ago by Sussman

3.0 out of 5 stars Have Pampers Active Fit changed??
I have been buying Pampers Active Fit from Amazon for a few months now and the price combined with the quality has been great. However I just received my monthly box and noticed that the nappies are different. What is going on? Have Pampers changed them? If so I hope for the better and not the worse. Or is it that I have been sent a very old box?? I do hope not Amazon!
Published 2 months ago by KateP

3.0 out of 5 stars Have Pampers Active Fit changed??, 20 Feb 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars NEVER sign up to Subscribe & Save, 27 Aug 2013
I signed up for Subscribe and Save in June when the price was 19.20 for this pack. Clearly the expectation is that the price will remain round about the same when you sign for monthly deliveries. Since then, Amazon has conveniently jacked up the price to 31.99 on my most recent order on Aug 22. Thats over 60% higher than the price i signed up for and the general price in the market. Its interesting to see that the price of the product has dropped to 23 just days after they shipped my order. Clearly, a ploy to rip off new parents who have enough on their hands to worry about - the ingoing Amazon assumption seems to be that people like us just wouldn't have the time to check the prices. CONSUMERS BEWARE OF AMAZON SUBSCRIBE & SAVE. Its a scam in broad daylight. Just not what i expected from a company of Amazon's calibre!

1.0 out of 5 stars the are not these nappies Active Fit, 29 Mar 2014
This review is from: Pampers Active Fit Size 4 (Maxi) Monthly Pack--168 Nappies (Personal Care)
the are not these nappies Active FitI This is some kind of misunderstanding. someone tricked me I am very disappointed.

2.0 out of 5 stars something not quite right., 28 Feb 2014
I've been ordering these via the subscribe and save for the past few months. My daughter is incredibly active and these are the only nappies that seemed to work for us. However the most recent batch were completely different to the ones i had previously. The ones in the shops and delivered previously had blue tabs and bands, however, these latest ones are green. they seem like a completely different nappy. they dont feel as good quality and my daughter seemed to have started getting nappy rash if I her nappy isnt changed every 2 hours. Overnight, she sleeps 12 hours so the nappy is so heavy and full of pee that it is really puffy.I won't be buying these again, which is a real shame.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pampers Active Fit Size 4, 18 May 2013
Sussman "Sussman" (London CA) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)

5.0 out of 5 stars good purchase, 23 April 2014
good purchase, too bad breakup free postage to portugal if I had no more orders these, so with me not to pay postage compensates

5.0 out of 5 stars the best, 22 April 2014
This are the best baby nappies! I don't use other nappies. My baby every day is dry and soft and happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 22 April 2014
Would recommend, as excellent value for money especially for pampers as they can be expensive. I've tried other nappies but find pampers the best so very happy

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money & fast delivery, 21 April 2014
Excellent values for money & fast delivery would highly recommend this as an alternative to buying your nappies & wipes in the supermarket

1.0 out of 5 stars not very good, 20 April 2014
On the description it said these were the most absorbent nappies, we used to buy simply dry but with baby being more active we decided to try these. After the nappy being on for around an hour it was completely full and his legs were damp, had a few on now and happened each time, awful quality. I'll Never buy active fit again.

ARRAY(0xaf0473e4)