5.0 out of 5 stars good purchase
good purchase, too bad breakup free postage to portugal if I had no more orders these, so with me not to pay postage compensates
Published 3 months ago by Soraia Silva

1.0 out of 5 stars Caused chemical-like burns
I bought Active-Fit Pampers when my son started moving around, as I was finding that the nappy we used at the time was becoming bunched around the inside leg and was prone to leaking.

Upon opening the packet, I noticed quite a strong smell to the nappies. I've used Pampers a lot before, and hadn't experienced this with any of their other nappy types, so I...
Published 17 months ago by Claire

‹ Previous | 128 29 3052 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Good nappies; wasteful packaging, 9 Jun 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
My twin girls are happy with these nappies. The fit well, absorb all moisture, and haven't caused any chafing around the seams. The characters are quite subdued and aren't branded cartoon characters - this may be a good thing, a bad thing, or neutral, depending how excited your child gets about such things!

I was less impressed by Amazon's packaging: the nappies came in a Pampers branded cardboard box, which would have been quite adequate to protect the non-fragile contents. But no, Amazon put the Pampers box into a vastly bigger Amazon-branded box, half of which was then stuffed with inflatable padding material. What a lot of waste! I wouldn't mind for a one-off purchase, but having to collapse and dispose of this surfeit of cardboard and plastic every time would seriously deter me from setting up a regular order for nappies from Amazon.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fit and no leaks, 9 Jun 2013
R. Johnson "r_johnson194" (London, England) - See all my reviews
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This pack arrives as 4 separate packs of 34, which is ideal as we gave a pack to grandparents, one to the child minder and kept 2 for home.

The nappies fit well, don't seem to restrict movement and so far haven't leaked. They also last the night... Just.

We've tried supermarket own brand nappies through the sizes and I have to say they all do as good a job as any. The pampers are no better or worse. The only difference is usually the price. However buying in bulk makes this less of an issue.

Overall, good nappies. I would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars active fit 4, 9 Jun 2013
I have been buying them and can swear by them.they are the best. Fit well as mentioned. Really happy, that I didnt buy the baby dry as a friend bought them and is upset as they Need a change every 4 hours and leek :(
It is a must buy for all you mums there.

A happy baby is a happy mum.

5.0 out of 5 stars They just get better, 7 Jun 2013
Benjamin (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Having just recently tried, and been impressed by Pampers Baby-Dry nappies, I wondered how these could really be much of an improvement - but the fact is there are. They are not too bulky and the fit is really good, and with our toddler becoming more active these prove to be up to the job, keeping him dry for long periods and with no leaks (leaks were occasionally a problem with the Pampers Baby-Dry). So I have no hesitation in giving these the thumbs up!

2.0 out of 5 stars pampers, 7 Jun 2013
E. Dale "elained2" (W. Yorks, England UK) - See all my reviews
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
didn't reckon much to these at all, we look after our 2 year old granddaughter a lot so thought these would be ideal..but not very absorbent, if she wore them for longer than an hour, the liquid seeped out and wet her clothes, and i think active fit would have been better in the pull-ups as she is in process of being potty-trained and very difficult to get up and down..the tape is supposed to be re-usable but not very effective on first use we've used better nappies from own supermarket ranges and found them to be a lot better..so think long and hard before you buy these as they're not cheap and you need to change them regularly, less than 2 hourly at any rate.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the best, 7 Jun 2013
Mike France (SW France) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Pampers Active Fit Size 3 (Midi) Monthly Pack - 204 Nappies (Personal Care)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
More absorbent that the Pampers Baby Dry nappies, Active Fit are ideal and worth the extra money.

They do not leak, last overnight and baby always seems to be very comfortable in them. Simply the best.

5.0 out of 5 stars Still the best around, 6 Jun 2013
Claire, Lulu "Lulu" (UK) - See all my reviews
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I should never deviate from Pampers, I have in the past and have always been disappointed. Pampers are, in my opinion, the best nappies for my daughter. She is a toddler now and gets into many different positions both during the day and through the night. Pampers active remain in place no matter how wriggly she is, they lock in the wetness and prevent nappy rash better than other brands. They are soft to touch and relatively thin considering the amount they absorb.
I would recommend pampers to any mums or dads out there wanting to give their kids the best nappies. Sadly, the only thing that lets them down is the price, you get what you pay for with them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pampers Active Fit Size 5+, 4 Jun 2013
Jane Aland (England) - See all my reviews
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Good size nappies (ie - not massively bloated but big enough to do the job), absorbs liquid well, and (for the most part) no leakage. Also works out cheap at this price! Good stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect nappy!, 4 Jun 2013
S. J. Mitchell (Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I've done the usual trawling through all the brands, trying to save money with the own brands etc. But I keep coming back to Pampers. With both my children they have been the nappy of choice but now, with my youngest, there really is no other nappy that comes close. We now use Active Fit nappies for day and night time even though they do make Baby Dry specifically for overnights. I've found that the AF do the job equally well, if not better.

For a start my daughter is a wriggler and these nappies have a little more give in them to compensate for her night time antics. So far there has been no leakage, no movement and no nappy rash. I know each child is built differently and the fit might not be as good on other babies but, for me, there is a reason why these are the top sellers and that is because they are streets ahead of even their own alternative nappies. Highly recommended and will continue to buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Best nappies we've found., 4 Jun 2013
S. Minchin "state_of_flux" (London UK) - See all my reviews
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I have 3 kids, a toddler who is nearly 3, and 6 month old twins (a boy and a smaller girl), so as you can imagine we get through a LOT of nappies. We've mostly been using supermarket own brand nappies up to this point, but since trying the ActiveFit ones, I think we'll be reconsidering.

My little boy is a bit of a chubster, and the little girly is absolutely tiny, yet the ActiveFit fits both of them perfectly. They stay very dry, are very soft and easy to put on (no awkward jiggling to get them to stay in place), and the babies seem very comfy in them.

There are a bewildering array of nappies out there to choose from, but because of the different sizes of our twins, we've always stuggled to find nappies that fit properly. No longer! These are perfect for both of them. Happy days!

‹ Previous | 128 29 3052 | Next ›