4.3 out of 5 stars1,137
Size: Size 3|Unit Count: 204|Change

on 2 January 2014
I love pampers, been buying them since my little one was born.Tried to switch to different brands to save some money however I've always came back to pampers as they are the best and they've never failed me. Worth every penny!
on 19 April 2014
I came on holiday/vacation to England from the US. These nappies/diapers are the same as the US pampers cruisers size 6. I have used pampers since my son was born. He is now 2, I'm very happy with pampers performance and fit.
on 21 October 2015
Monthly subscription is great. The nappies always arrive by the date specified or earlier sometimes. I love pampers, very rarely has my son leaked and the nappies provide all night protection. Wouldn't use any other brand.
on 7 December 2013
I have been using these nappies for a while now with my 18 month old. They are fantastic at accommodating his active lifestyle. We have had no accidents in the day or night. My toddler seems comfortable and happy in these.
on 15 April 2014
Active fit has always been my favourite nappy. A reliable nappy and gives a flexible fit. It's the thinnest nappy and when travelling it is an additional bonus of having a few of these as take less space in a suitcase.
on 14 March 2016
I am not sure if these nappies were from a faulty batch as this has never happened to us with pampers but at least 8 of them burst in the night leaving our son with the little crystals all over him and horrible sores.
on 4 October 2015
I like active fit as I have a hyper active child and other nappies normally leak, or bunch up into the middle leaving the nappy to leak from the side. Active fit works well and stays dry so I'm happy with the product.
on 19 April 2014
they are exteremly good but sometimes if there is lot of flushes out from baby then it does leak. but it is rare. I like the quality. Never have the rashes and skin is soft after changing the nappy after long hours.
on 31 January 2016
Always buy these nappies and they have never let me down also last a longer time that purchasing individual packs. No leaking and my daughter sleeps through the night without being uncomfortable. Sticking with this
on 9 August 2013
It's amazing how quickly the product was delivered..I ordered it on the 6th by noon and it was delivered morning of the 8th!! fantastic...saves you a little bit on the shop price and a trip to the store as well...