4.3 out of 5 stars1,063
Size: Size 4+Unit Count: 140Change

on 27 March 2015
Love these nappies they never let me down and the Amazon family price is just fantastic value for money.
I've tried many brands over the last 12 months always returning to the Pampers. Can't beat them for keeping the poo in!

Everyone moaning about the Prime subscription - the nappies are much cheaper than the high street so stop moaning!! Plus why keep on giving one star just because of the Prime thing??? With in a year I've saved more than my prime membership with the next day deliveries etc so imo it's excellent value

UPDATE

Anyone receiving the nappies with the blue lines in these are real pampers. I was concerned after reading a review where the reviewer said they where fake. So I contacted Pampers the other day here is their response..

"Hi Catherine, thanks for contacting me and for also sending photos. I can appreciate your concern as these nappies look so different from the Active nappies you’ve been used to. However, I can reassure you that these are our new Premium Protection Active Fit nappies, they’re an exciting upgrade to the Active Fit range as they contain our newest technology. This new breakthrough technology includes Magical Pods, which are 3 absorbing channels that help distribute wetness evenly so it stays drier, you should see that it doesn’t sag in the middle. I think they’re great but I’d really like to hear how you LO gets on with them? If you have any questions or concerns please ask Catherine. Hope this has helped a little and that you and your family have a lovely Christmas"

So the nappies are real - I sent many pictures to pampers to be sure.
review image review image review image review image
on 3 October 2014
I subscribed for monthly delivery of Pampers nappies when the price was 21.00 pounds. I expected to pay this price every single month and was quite shocked to found out that the subscription price you signed for is not guaranteed. It's a real scam, something that I did not expect at all and I am quite disappointed.
33 comments82 of 91 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 16 March 2015
Excellent item from pampers.only amazon prime can buy now though-lost a customer here.
11 comment73 of 81 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 March 2015
You have Lost another customer due to this silly prime thing you have going on! I brought these weekly to keep my children going! I suggest u get rid of the prime rubbish and u may end up making more money at the end of it! Disgusting how you treat customers
11 comment48 of 55 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 November 2014
I was a regular user of Pampers Baby Dry but decided to try Active Fit because of the offer. They have a lot of advantages: they are "lighter" than baby dry, they fit well, they stay in place even if my daughter is a very active baby, they stay dry for a long time but what I cannot stand is a very bad fabric smell of the nappy which is very strong. I have been trying to leave them outside of the pack few days before the use, in order to get rid of it but it doesnt work. Despite lots of pros, I am not sure if I will order them ever again.
on 1 June 2013
Size: Size 3Unit Count: 204Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Have now tried most nappies in search of the best mix of comfort, ease and leak-resistance. These are the lighter, more flexible nappy of Pampers' range, whereas the Babydry nappies are slightly heavier and seem to have a hygroscopic layer of slightly more substance. In actual use, both are dry to the touch, even when heavy with pee, after a night without a change. Whether, at this size (fitting nicely from 8 weeks on) the added "flex" makes much difference to the thrashing, screaming, ball of fat that the nappy contains, is moot. On the matter of sizing, the size range is wide enough to allow ample overlap with size 2 and 4, so buying either side of perfect fit is fine, and meaning this bummper sized pack won't be wasted, and will be good value.

My only slight anxiety when recommending these is the waste issue. Admittedly, there is the option for non-disposables, but there are some places that parenthood and guilt won't take me. I did like the enviro-credentials of the Naty nappies, and their fit and feel is excellent, but the Pampers do a far better job of keeping the baby comfortable, and overflow far less often. Heartily recommended.
on 26 March 2015
What a stupid con this is!! I don't want to sign up to Prime, I want nappies for my baby, and why does the price keep creeping up each month? Very disappointing Amazon, lost a customer.
11 comment34 of 39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 April 2015
These are great nappies, have been buying them for 4 years, shame can't buy them any more as not a Prime customer!
22 comments33 of 38 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
Size: Size 4+Unit Count: 140Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
These nappies are great and do exactly as described! Bought for a baby boy (10 months) who is very wriggly, now crawling well and has started to walk holding on, so we thought it was time to switch to the so called "active fit", as the supermarket brand - whilst good - were certainly bulkier. We have no regrets! He's able to move very comfortably, never looks like he's "fat" around his bottom after an hour or so of use, but most importantly has never leaked despite him being a big drinker.
We've also tried these over night. We were a fan of the Pampers Baby Dry over night, but these seem just as dry, no leaks, no nappy rash, and does the same in the night time as the day - he wriggles all over the cot all night long and these have coped very well!
My only complaint is that they are more expensive than the Baby Dry - they rarely leaked too, and for the extra cost, would probably stick to saving money and just using the Active fit through the day when he's most active!
on 11 May 2013
My little girl is 16 months and is a Pampers baby. She used new baby nappies from birth ( even the hospital gave her pampers for her very first nappy) and since growing out of those she's used active fit. Sizings a little bit random on the nappies and overlap quite a bit. My little girl is 19lb 9 oz and has only just moved from 3s to 4s, she is very petite so the nappy tapes have to be pulled right in but she's got more growth room now. We use these both in the day and night and they keep her lovely and dry overnight and she seems comfy in them. Best price we have found anywhere and a saving of over £5 compared to my local supermarket. As regards to the smell that other reviewers have commented on, I dont think these nappies smell any different than usual. The packaging they came in was a bit silly (two big huge boxes for 3 packs of pampers) but delivery took just 2 days and was free. Will definitely be buying again next time we need to stock up. Fab. Thanks :)

See one answered question