5.0 out of 5 stars good purchase
good purchase, too bad breakup free postage to portugal if I had no more orders these, so with me not to pay postage compensates
Published 8 months ago by Soraia Silva

1.0 out of 5 stars Caused chemical-like burns
I bought Active-Fit Pampers when my son started moving around, as I was finding that the nappy we used at the time was becoming bunched around the inside leg and was prone to leaking.

Published 22 months ago by Claire

1.0 out of 5 stars Caused chemical-like burns, 27 Feb 2013

Upon opening the packet, I noticed quite a strong smell to the nappies. I've used Pampers a lot before, and hadn't experienced this with any of their other nappy types, so I opened a second packet - which was just as bad. It's a very chemically scent.

The first day of using the nappies, I noticed that my son had developed a nappy rash, which he never gets unless teething. I put on some cream, as I would normally, and thought nothing more of it, carrying on using the nappies through the day and the night. The next day he had a blistered rash all over the nappy area - it looked like chemical burns. After taking him to the doctor, I did some internet research and discovered this has been documented by many consumers with their children, too. I reported the matter to Pampers and was refunded the cost of the nappies and asked to send in a couple for testing. I heard nothing back from them.

Personally, I would now always steer clear of Active Fit - especially if the baby had sensitive skin. My baby doesn't, so I can only imagine that the skin reaction would have been worse if he had.

5.0 out of 5 stars good purchase, 23 April 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars My daughter is 7 months and has never wet through ..., 18 July 2014
My daughter is 7 months and has never wet through a nappy she has worn these for about a week now and has been wet through in the middle of the night! doesn't normally happen with pampers wont be ordering from amazon again!

1.0 out of 5 stars Will use them but very disappointed., 15 July 2014
Be aware as normal numbered nappies from Pampers do just the same job (better actually) these + nappies soak quickly making baby uncomfortable wanting a change. Not worth the money. Will use them but very disappointed.

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT THE SAME AS SUPERMARKET PAMPERS!, 10 Aug 2014
These are NOT the same quality as you buy in your supermarket. AVOID. Had to buy others as these are thin, low quality and like a supermarket cheap version.

2.0 out of 5 stars something not quite right., 28 Feb 2014
I've been ordering these via the subscribe and save for the past few months. My daughter is incredibly active and these are the only nappies that seemed to work for us. However the most recent batch were completely different to the ones i had previously. The ones in the shops and delivered previously had blue tabs and bands, however, these latest ones are green. they seem like a completely different nappy. they dont feel as good quality and my daughter seemed to have started getting nappy rash if I her nappy isnt changed every 2 hours. Overnight, she sleeps 12 hours so the nappy is so heavy and full of pee that it is really puffy.I won't be buying these again, which is a real shame.

1.0 out of 5 stars What changed? Last batch were rubbish!, 7 Jun 2014
Miss HUCKLE "Travelbuggirl" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pampers Active Fit Size 4+ (Maxi+) Monthly Pack - 140 Nappies (Personal Care)
what happenend!? I usually swear by Pampers but ordered giant box off Amazon and they must be different nappies. I have never had a leak before from a baby dry or active fit but with this box from here almost every single one has leaked. something must have changed :( or these are different nappies.

5.0 out of 5 stars toddler nappies, 2 May 2013
this was well worth the money and just like the ones you buy in the shop no comprimise on quality and fit at a fraction of the cost and delivered, what more could a Mum/Dad want

1.0 out of 5 stars NEVER sign up to Subscribe & Save, 27 Aug 2013
I signed up for Subscribe and Save in June when the price was £19.20 for this pack. Clearly the expectation is that the price will remain round about the same when you sign for monthly deliveries. Since then, Amazon has conveniently jacked up the price to £31.99 on my most recent order on Aug 22. Thats over 60% higher than the price i signed up for and the general price in the market. Its interesting to see that the price of the product has dropped to £23 just days after they shipped my order. Clearly, a ploy to rip off new parents who have enough on their hands to worry about - the ingoing Amazon assumption seems to be that people like us just wouldn't have the time to check the prices. CONSUMERS BEWARE OF AMAZON SUBSCRIBE & SAVE. Its a scam in broad daylight. Just not what i expected from a company of Amazon's calibre!

1.0 out of 5 stars smelly disaster, 17 Aug 2014
rather useless as tends to leak and sometimes even poo goes outside, till now I used standard pampers which I rate 5 star but those active fit nappies are disaster