5.0 out of 5 stars toddler nappies
this was well worth the money and just like the ones you buy in the shop no comprimise on quality and fit at a fraction of the cost and delivered, what more could a Mum/Dad want
Published 23 months ago by ginney from somerset

1.0 out of 5 stars Amazon being Dubious
Published 16 days ago by B

1.0 out of 5 stars Amazon being Dubious, 14 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Pampers Active Fit Size 4+ (Maxi+) Monthly Pack - 140 Nappies (Personal Care)
I usually buy my baby's pampers from amazon, i have no problem with the product but today something really strange is happening i cannot seem to order one as it is telling me it is reserved for amazon prime subscribers. This seem to be a gimmick which amazon is now adopting to force people to subscribe to the so called product they have called Prime and have some how gotten pampers to agree to it. Unfortunately if prime provided value i would not mind subscribing to it but it offers me nothing, you cannot say i am getting unlimited free delivery when it is not free you are asking me to pay for it, because the so called instant streaming which you have bundled with it is absolutely rubbish, the interface is tedious to use and it makes entertainment laborious! If i want to watch movies i would use Netflix.

Anyway i am not sure whose idea it is to reserve a clearly essential baby product to certain people, i don't mind if you did this for jewellery or some other product but not essential product. Pampers may have lost a customer because right now my friends ask me why i use pampers anyway but i tell them i simply use it because its what my mother used for me! But right now it does not matter any more!

Amazon hear me i do not want to buy movies or TV shows or is it the 1 day delivery you are really selling under the disguise of prime then tell me and don't try to use some dubious marketing skills on me by calling it free!

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 16 Mar. 2015
Excellent item from pampers.only amazon prime can buy now though-lost a customer here.

1.0 out of 5 stars Be careful with subscription., 3 Oct. 2014
I subscribed for monthly delivery of Pampers nappies when the price was 21.00 pounds. I expected to pay this price every single month and was quite shocked to found out that the subscription price you signed for is not guaranteed. It's a real scam, something that I did not expect at all and I am quite disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars toddler nappies, 2 May 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars NEVER sign up to Subscribe & Save, 27 Aug. 2013
I signed up for Subscribe and Save in June when the price was £19.20 for this pack. Clearly the expectation is that the price will remain round about the same when you sign for monthly deliveries. Since then, Amazon has conveniently jacked up the price to £31.99 on my most recent order on Aug 22. Thats over 60% higher than the price i signed up for and the general price in the market. Its interesting to see that the price of the product has dropped to £23 just days after they shipped my order. Clearly, a ploy to rip off new parents who have enough on their hands to worry about - the ingoing Amazon assumption seems to be that people like us just wouldn't have the time to check the prices. CONSUMERS BEWARE OF AMAZON SUBSCRIBE & SAVE. Its a scam in broad daylight. Just not what i expected from a company of Amazon's calibre!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pampers absorbency, stretchy sides, good for more solid poo!, 20 May 2013
Mr. J. A. Smith "thetoot" (Blackwell) - See all my reviews
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
There is a bewildering choice of nappies available but we have found these are very good. We have tried other pampers nappies, supermarket own brands, huggies and also use washable nappies when at home for the day.

Pampers are definitely our favourite brand of disposables. We have found that these have the same fantastic wee absorbency as pampers newborn and pampers baby dry and are slightly better than huggies and own brands.

However our daughter (not yet on solids) tends to do just one massive runny poo each day, and occasionally when it's a big one we can have leaks - these have been in all the disposable nappies we have tried, active fit included, except for the pampers newborn (which only go up to size 3). Unlike those nappies, these active fit (and also the baby dry) don't have a mesh top layer, which seems to help with runnier poos so if you are trying to decide between them take this into account.

These nappies are designed for babies on the move and the sides are definitely more stretchy than others we have tried. They are also really nice and slim (so much so that we were skeptical about thief ability to absorb before we tried it!) which means that movement isn't restricted. Our little one isn't that mobile yet so we can't comment on whether these modifications really make that much of a difference.

The price offered on amazon is really good value for money, particularly if you subscribe and safe, better per nappy than at the supermarket even when on special offer! We haven't noticed a particularly plasticky smell which other people have commented on so perhaps it was a bad batch.

1.0 out of 5 stars What changed? Last batch were rubbish!, 7 Jun. 2014
Miss HUCKLE "Travelbuggirl" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
what happenend!? I usually swear by Pampers but ordered giant box off Amazon and they must be different nappies. I have never had a leak before from a baby dry or active fit but with this box from here almost every single one has leaked. something must have changed :( or these are different nappies.

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT THE SAME AS SUPERMARKET PAMPERS!, 10 Aug. 2014
These are NOT the same quality as you buy in your supermarket. AVOID. Had to buy others as these are thin, low quality and like a supermarket cheap version.

1.0 out of 5 stars My daughter is 7 months and has never wet through ..., 18 July 2014
My daughter is 7 months and has never wet through a nappy she has worn these for about a week now and has been wet through in the middle of the night! doesn't normally happen with pampers wont be ordering from amazon again!

1.0 out of 5 stars Will use them but very disappointed., 15 July 2014
Be aware as normal numbered nappies from Pampers do just the same job (better actually) these + nappies soak quickly making baby uncomfortable wanting a change. Not worth the money. Will use them but very disappointed.