5.0 out of 5 stars good purchase
good purchase, too bad breakup free postage to portugal if I had no more orders these, so with me not to pay postage compensates
Published 4 months ago by Soraia Silva

1.0 out of 5 stars Caused chemical-like burns
I bought Active-Fit Pampers when my son started moving around, as I was finding that the nappy we used at the time was becoming bunched around the inside leg and was prone to leaking.

Published 18 months ago by Claire

1.0 out of 5 stars Caused chemical-like burns, 27 Feb 2013

Upon opening the packet, I noticed quite a strong smell to the nappies. I've used Pampers a lot before, and hadn't experienced this with any of their other nappy types, so I opened a second packet - which was just as bad. It's a very chemically scent.

The first day of using the nappies, I noticed that my son had developed a nappy rash, which he never gets unless teething. I put on some cream, as I would normally, and thought nothing more of it, carrying on using the nappies through the day and the night. The next day he had a blistered rash all over the nappy area - it looked like chemical burns. After taking him to the doctor, I did some internet research and discovered this has been documented by many consumers with their children, too. I reported the matter to Pampers and was refunded the cost of the nappies and asked to send in a couple for testing. I heard nothing back from them.

Personally, I would now always steer clear of Active Fit - especially if the baby had sensitive skin. My baby doesn't, so I can only imagine that the skin reaction would have been worse if he had.

1.0 out of 5 stars What changed? Last batch were rubbish!, 7 Jun 2014
Miss HUCKLE "Travelbuggirl" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pampers Active Fit Size 4+ (Maxi+) Monthly Pack - 140 Nappies (Personal Care)
what happenend!? I usually swear by Pampers but ordered giant box off Amazon and they must be different nappies. I have never had a leak before from a baby dry or active fit but with this box from here almost every single one has leaked. something must have changed :( or these are different nappies.

5.0 out of 5 stars good purchase, 23 April 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars dodgy batch?, 10 Jun 2014
Leaked everywhere! Not sure if this was a botched batch but amazon refunded me - so great service from them as always

1.0 out of 5 stars NEVER sign up to Subscribe & Save, 27 Aug 2013
I signed up for Subscribe and Save in June when the price was 19.20 for this pack. Clearly the expectation is that the price will remain round about the same when you sign for monthly deliveries. Since then, Amazon has conveniently jacked up the price to 31.99 on my most recent order on Aug 22. Thats over 60% higher than the price i signed up for and the general price in the market. Its interesting to see that the price of the product has dropped to 23 just days after they shipped my order. Clearly, a ploy to rip off new parents who have enough on their hands to worry about - the ingoing Amazon assumption seems to be that people like us just wouldn't have the time to check the prices. CONSUMERS BEWARE OF AMAZON SUBSCRIBE & SAVE. Its a scam in broad daylight. Just not what i expected from a company of Amazon's calibre!

5.0 out of 5 stars toddler nappies, 2 May 2013
this was well worth the money and just like the ones you buy in the shop no comprimise on quality and fit at a fraction of the cost and delivered, what more could a Mum/Dad want

1.0 out of 5 stars Constantly LEAKING!!, 21 Oct 2013
Been buying Pampers active fit from supermarkets for a long while. It is no doubt the best nappy on the market.
I saw on offer at amazon and thought i'd buy from there. I ordered 80 worth. Worst decision ever!! They arrived not In retail packaging, but the nappy looked fine. However I did notice that the use by dates on every pack had been made un readable. However I proceeded to use them thinking nothing of it, then the trouble started every single nappy leaked!!! Not something I was used to. Now im not sure whether I received a out of date batch or they were seconds. BUT NEVER AGAIN!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful - do not buy - suspect seconds or fake!, 27 July 2014
Awful! I have always use Pampers Active Fit, but every nappy from this pack leaked and gave my little one nappy rash when she has never had it before. I should have sent them back when they arrived in totally different packaging to what was advertised, but i gave them the benefit of the doubt, trusting Amazon. DO NOT FALL IN THE SAME TRAP. DO NOT BUY at any cost!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Total waste of money- very bad quality, 21 July 2014
These are not the same quality as the pampers you can buy elsewhere. They don't draw the moisture away at all, so my daughter was left very damp. She's not had nappy rash in the eight months of her life, but these made her red and sore. A total waste of money, I ended up giving these away, with a warning that they are probably only to be used when desperate!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product n service, 21 Jun 2014
Everything is good: Product is good, delivery was fast, price was cheap. My little daughter has been using them without a problem. Thanks a lot. Will buy again.