5.0 out of 5 stars toddler nappies
this was well worth the money and just like the ones you buy in the shop no comprimise on quality and fit at a fraction of the cost and delivered, what more could a Mum/Dad want
Published on 2 May 2013 by ginney from somerset

1.0 out of 5 stars Amazon being Dubious
Published 2 months ago by B

1.0 out of 5 stars Amazon being Dubious, 14 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Pampers Active Fit Size 4+ (Maxi+) Monthly Pack - 140 Nappies (Personal Care)
I usually buy my baby's pampers from amazon, i have no problem with the product but today something really strange is happening i cannot seem to order one as it is telling me it is reserved for amazon prime subscribers. This seem to be a gimmick which amazon is now adopting to force people to subscribe to the so called product they have called Prime and have some how gotten pampers to agree to it. Unfortunately if prime provided value i would not mind subscribing to it but it offers me nothing, you cannot say i am getting unlimited free delivery when it is not free you are asking me to pay for it, because the so called instant streaming which you have bundled with it is absolutely rubbish, the interface is tedious to use and it makes entertainment laborious! If i want to watch movies i would use Netflix.

Anyway i am not sure whose idea it is to reserve a clearly essential baby product to certain people, i don't mind if you did this for jewellery or some other product but not essential product. Pampers may have lost a customer because right now my friends ask me why i use pampers anyway but i tell them i simply use it because its what my mother used for me! But right now it does not matter any more!

Amazon hear me i do not want to buy movies or TV shows or is it the 1 day delivery you are really selling under the disguise of prime then tell me and don't try to use some dubious marketing skills on me by calling it free!

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 16 Mar. 2015
Excellent item from pampers.only amazon prime can buy now though-lost a customer here.

1.0 out of 5 stars Be careful with subscription., 3 Oct. 2014
I subscribed for monthly delivery of Pampers nappies when the price was 21.00 pounds. I expected to pay this price every single month and was quite shocked to found out that the subscription price you signed for is not guaranteed. It's a real scam, something that I did not expect at all and I am quite disappointed.

1.0 out of 5 stars Only for "prime" not loyal customers 😐, 2 April 2015
Have always bought these and as far as the product goes it's fine but I too am a very unhappy "loyal" customer.
As I am unwilling to pay £70+ to be a prime member it seems most of the things I purchase our now unavailable to me.
Terrible way to treat customers, you will end up losing more customers than gaining customers.
Utterly disgusted!

1.0 out of 5 stars Great nappies - can't buy them, 2 April 2015
These are great nappies, have been buying them for 4 years, shame can't buy them any more as not a Prime customer!

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 4 April 2015
cant order more unless join prime
now using Asda for pampers and with new Grandchild on way Amazon loss

5.0 out of 5 stars toddler nappies, 2 May 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars disgust!!!, 30 Mar. 2015
You have Lost another customer due to this silly prime thing you have going on! I brought these weekly to keep my children going! I suggest u get rid of the prime rubbish and u may end up making more money at the end of it! Disgusting how you treat customers

1.0 out of 5 stars Sort it out Amazon!, 8 April 2015
A real con! Used to order these nappies regularly now it's become an exclusive prime customers only product. Another customer lost to thoughtless marketing.

1.0 out of 5 stars stupid con, 26 Mar. 2015
What a stupid con this is!! I don't want to sign up to Prime, I want nappies for my baby, and why does the price keep creeping up each month? Very disappointing Amazon, lost a customer.