5.0 out of 5 stars BEST PILLS ON THE MARKET
Published 3 months ago by Sarah

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as everyone's saying
I haven't noticed any changes in my weight. Which by now i should off.
makes me think that all the comments about this product is not true.
Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST PILLS ON THE MARKET, 19 April 2014
This review is from: Forza Raspberry Ketone 2:2:1 - Maximum Strength Diet Pills with Pure Raspberry Ketones - Pot of 90 Capsules (Personal Care)
Okay so I started taking these a while ago and gave up after a couple of days as they made me feel shaky and a bit anxious (as I have seen on other reviews.) I don't drink tea or coffee so I think the caffeine dosage came as quite a shock to the system! However, I did notice the amount they reduced my appetite so a month a go I thought I would give them another go. After about 4 days the shaky and anxious side effects were gone as my body was used to them, and they have honestly been the best thing that have ever happened to me. I have tried every diet and every supplement under the sun and nothing has worked for me in 8 years. It has been a month and I have lost 15lbs, they completely suppress my appetite during the day, I dont crave takeaways and chocolate which was what my diet was previously made up of. Because of my lack of hunger it enables me to make sensible decisions and I eat so much more fruit and veggies, lots of protein and weetabix! These pills have completely enhanced my attitude to live, they give me a huge boost of energy, no more napping in the day, and I have new pro active attitude and am so much happier in myself and so much more positive. I swear they have anti- depressant qualities!!

I understand that they don't work for everybody, and there are a lot of negative reviews (I have read them all!) But if you are really struggling to lose weight I would really recommend giving them a go.. for 13 its super cheap for what could change your life like it did mine. I recently recommended them to a friend and told them to stay strong through the weird side effects for four days, which she did and she is now getting similar results to me. Feel free to contact me and I can give you more information on these magical pills. I can't get enough of them, just ordered more and am already half way towards my goal weight.

Very happy indeed!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as everyone's saying, 4 May 2014
I haven't noticed any changes in my weight. Which by now i should off.
makes me think that all the comments about this product is not true.

4.0 out of 5 stars Summer support, 30 May 2014
Early days. Started off with a low dose first few days then increased it. It does suppress my appetite and gives me more energy, just drink loads of water.

1.0 out of 5 stars vile, 23 July 2013
this product made me sooooo ill.... i had excruciating pains in my stomach and felt horrendously sick in the first few days!! had to stop taking them ,, waste of money!!!!!!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Ended up in hospital Blood pressure very low so I ..., 14 July 2014
Ended up in hospital
Blood pressure very low so I stopped taking them

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy, 31 Mar 2014
These pills are loaded with caffeine, I felt awful, had shakes, headache, couldn't concentrate, and felt really tired. Stopped taking these after 2 days

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 15 July 2014
I dont think these pills are miracle workers but I do think they help you to curb your appetite

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 15 July 2014