5.0 out of 5 stars BEST PILLS ON THE MARKET
Published 14 months ago by Sarah

1.0 out of 5 stars Took the first two capsules as instructed, within 20 ...
Took the first two capsules as instructed, within 20 minutes I was shaking with heart palpitations, the product sent me to a&e. I have no sensitivity to caffeine however the doctor who saw me describes these as a "very high dose". I was feeling anxious for hours, would not reccommend these to anyone.
Published 7 months ago by Hannah

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST PILLS ON THE MARKET, 19 April 2014
This review is from: Forza Raspberry Ketone 2:2:1 - Maximum Strength Diet Pills with Pure Raspberry Ketones - Pot of 90 Capsules (Personal Care)
Okay so I started taking these a while ago and gave up after a couple of days as they made me feel shaky and a bit anxious (as I have seen on other reviews.) I don't drink tea or coffee so I think the caffeine dosage came as quite a shock to the system! However, I did notice the amount they reduced my appetite so a month a go I thought I would give them another go. After about 4 days the shaky and anxious side effects were gone as my body was used to them, and they have honestly been the best thing that have ever happened to me. I have tried every diet and every supplement under the sun and nothing has worked for me in 8 years. It has been a month and I have lost 15lbs, they completely suppress my appetite during the day, I dont crave takeaways and chocolate which was what my diet was previously made up of. Because of my lack of hunger it enables me to make sensible decisions and I eat so much more fruit and veggies, lots of protein and weetabix! These pills have completely enhanced my attitude to live, they give me a huge boost of energy, no more napping in the day, and I have new pro active attitude and am so much happier in myself and so much more positive. I swear they have anti- depressant qualities!!

I understand that they don't work for everybody, and there are a lot of negative reviews (I have read them all!) But if you are really struggling to lose weight I would really recommend giving them a go.. for £13 its super cheap for what could change your life like it did mine. I recently recommended them to a friend and told them to stay strong through the weird side effects for four days, which she did and she is now getting similar results to me. Feel free to contact me and I can give you more information on these magical pills. I can't get enough of them, just ordered more and am already half way towards my goal weight.

Very happy indeed!

1.0 out of 5 stars Took the first two capsules as instructed, within 20 ..., 2 Dec. 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 4 April 2015
Sure there is something v dodgy in this beware made me incredibly anxious and panicky

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 6 Jan. 2015
brought these several times for my wife, they have helped with her weight loss.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 3 Feb. 2015
Made me feel sick and giddy so stopped taking them but have to say they also stopped me eating!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Get a stronger strength., 28 Jun. 2015
These are not very strong. I read the reviews, and thought they would be strong. I had a little more energy from the caffeine boost, but that was about it. Lost no weight. And I still wanted to eat. Also you can sleep on them. I only drink tea, so I did not think I had a high tolerance to caffeine, but I must have, as these did not work. 😕😟

2.0 out of 5 stars Good tests but not worth it at all, 11 Jun. 2015
These definitely do the job, lost half a stone along with a healthy diet and gym BUT they gave me incredible anxiety and shakes. I fainted in the gym! I blamed the anxiety on my upcoming wedding and then realised it was the tablets. Good tests but not worth it at all

1.0 out of 5 stars won't be buying again!, 20 Mar. 2015
Made me ill after a few days, headaches, feeling dizzy and I ended up being awake all night!! Just use good old fashion food control and slimming world!! Don't buy

4.0 out of 5 stars Summer support, 30 May 2014
Early days. Started off with a low dose first few days then increased it. It does suppress my appetite and gives me more energy, just drink loads of water.

4.0 out of 5 stars seller is quick to send, 20 Feb. 2015
Good seller, theses seem good as for now.