5.0 out of 5 stars BEST PILLS ON THE MARKET
Published 4 months ago by Sarah

1.0 out of 5 stars vile
this product made me sooooo ill.... i had excruciating pains in my stomach and felt horrendously sick in the first few days!! had to stop taking them ,, waste of money!!!!!!!!
Published 13 months ago by m garner

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST PILLS ON THE MARKET, 19 April 2014
This review is from: Forza Raspberry Ketone 2:2:1 - Maximum Strength Diet Pills with Pure Raspberry Ketones - Pot of 90 Capsules (Personal Care)
Okay so I started taking these a while ago and gave up after a couple of days as they made me feel shaky and a bit anxious (as I have seen on other reviews.) I don't drink tea or coffee so I think the caffeine dosage came as quite a shock to the system! However, I did notice the amount they reduced my appetite so a month a go I thought I would give them another go. After about 4 days the shaky and anxious side effects were gone as my body was used to them, and they have honestly been the best thing that have ever happened to me. I have tried every diet and every supplement under the sun and nothing has worked for me in 8 years. It has been a month and I have lost 15lbs, they completely suppress my appetite during the day, I dont crave takeaways and chocolate which was what my diet was previously made up of. Because of my lack of hunger it enables me to make sensible decisions and I eat so much more fruit and veggies, lots of protein and weetabix! These pills have completely enhanced my attitude to live, they give me a huge boost of energy, no more napping in the day, and I have new pro active attitude and am so much happier in myself and so much more positive. I swear they have anti- depressant qualities!!

I understand that they don't work for everybody, and there are a lot of negative reviews (I have read them all!) But if you are really struggling to lose weight I would really recommend giving them a go.. for 13 its super cheap for what could change your life like it did mine. I recently recommended them to a friend and told them to stay strong through the weird side effects for four days, which she did and she is now getting similar results to me. Feel free to contact me and I can give you more information on these magical pills. I can't get enough of them, just ordered more and am already half way towards my goal weight.

Very happy indeed!

5.0 out of 5 stars These work for me. After 2. 5 years ..., 16 Aug 2014
These work for me. After 2.5 years of trying i needed some help. Really does supress appetite. Have almost stopped drinking tea and coffee cos of the caffiene. Going into second month having lost weight though.

1.0 out of 5 stars vile, 23 July 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars same pills different manufacturer, 20 Aug 2014
M. Gibson (N.ireland) - See all my reviews
I have purchased these a few times and am happy with these pills. The energy they give you is great. On my last purchase july 14 the pills i received looked v different to normal pink capsules. After contacting Forza and epic supplements i discovered manufacturing has changed and capsules may differ to normal. Fair enough but should really be stated somewhere as pictures don't match product and i was worried they were fake as id bought them previously.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy, 31 Mar 2014
These pills are loaded with caffeine, I felt awful, had shakes, headache, couldn't concentrate, and felt really tired. Stopped taking these after 2 days

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't use, 1 Aug 2013
Took for one day, made me feel very ill, sweats, sicky, and dizzy. DON'T waste your money. Buy a smaller dinner plate

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 28 July 2014
Nearly gave me a heart attack. Be very careful if youre sensitive to caffine gave to sister whos not, had absolutely no effect didnt aid weight loss at all waste of money. Stick to good diet and exercise.

1.0 out of 5 stars waste of money, 20 Dec 2013
i don't know why i keep trying all these "diet" tablets - they are a total waste of time! - i'll save my money (till the next time0 didn't work for me

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Rubbish, 23 Jun 2013
So disappointed with this product! A complete waste of money!!!!!!! Would not recommend it in the slightest! Definitely want a refund!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars They really work if you know how to use them, 30 Nov 2013
It's not the first time I purchased a Ketone based product, but these pink pills really do work and they are by far one the best of the range.

First of all, if you want to lose weight and do nothing, save money and don't buy it. It is not a magic pill that will take the excess in an instant. However, if you're willing to commit, make effort and exercise - they will work wonders.

Secondly, follow instructions at all times. Never ever take on an empty stomach or if you don't plan to exercise that day soon after taking the pills. They will only give you headaches, stomach cramps and nausea. Start with very small doses.

I figured out that it's best to have a full breakfast and take the pills after eating. They will keep you going for most of the day.
About 20-30 minutes before exercising (doesn't matter if it's a gym, dancing, running, physical games on consoles - anything to move more energetically than just walking) take one more pill (make sure you have eaten - something small before exercising). You would be amazed how much energy and how long you will be able to push yourself for more effort! Weight loss is only a matter of time then.

These pills are also useful for demanding mental work (deadlines, studying, etc.) - same principles as above. Of course, taking them for night/evening work/studying will keep you awake for many, many hours - no sleep until very early morning, so plan wisely.

Remember this is a very strong supplement. Don't drink anything caffeinated, no energy drinks or even strong tea if you take the pill. Also - don't take them if you have any serious health issues or are not sure if they are OK for you. If in doubt - consult a specialist.