5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful to look at even more beautiful to the touch...
Published 9 months ago by Petra "I love to read"

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
Lovely colours, warm and generally fitted well. However, the sleeves were 4 inches too long! Had to send it back which was disappointing.
Published 13 months ago by M. G. Rogers

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful to look at even more beautiful to the touch..., 6 Oct 2013
Petra "I love to read" "book addict!!!" (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
The Helly Hansen Women's W-Mount Pro-stretch Fleece Jacket is really a wonderful buy and already one of my favourite cover-ups for these chillier days. I love the quality of the actual fleece as to touch you would almost believe your handling the softest of materials. The actual feel of it really shows the quality and the colour of the purple is so vivid I love it, and with the brightness of the vivid orange zip really makes this fleece stand out.
As another reviewer did state the actual jacket has longer sleeves than the usual jacket would have but for me this is a positive note as in the colder days I am able to keep my hands fully covered or when I want the sleeves shorter it takes a very simple turn of the cuff to suit your own individual needs. One reason I do love this fleece is that it is not made off a thick fleece therefore I do not look like a sack of potatoes as it really does sit well when worn and very light to carry around so the perfect fleece if you are going on holiday or just for carrying with you for those colder moments.
I love everything about this jacket and for me I am extremely happy to recommend the Helly Hansen Women's W Mount Pro-stretch Fleece Jacket to any customer who wants to look good while feeling cosy as it is extremely good at keeping me nice and warm.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Fleece, 11 Feb 2013
Surprised at how warm this is for the weight. Nicely tailored so fits well and is long enough to keep the chill out whilst not too bulky. Overall very happy with this product.

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 20 May 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, 24 Aug 2013
I absolutely love it. This fleece is extremely soft and very comfortable to wear. It looks crisp white and did I say is extremely soft :).

5.0 out of 5 stars great jacket, 26 May 2013
the jacket was even nicer than on the picture i was very happy with my purchase and would defiantly look at helly jhansen clothes in the future

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fleece, 4 May 2013
Kathy De Ste Croix "Dusty" (Hampshire, England) - See all my reviews
This is a great fleece, keeps you warm and the wicking properties are good. The colour is also good. The only negative is the zip at the neck is a bit uncomfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and comfy, 4 April 2013
A very warm top to be worn in any occasions. Stylish and comfortable, I bought one for my mum as birthrday present. She loved it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it..., 23 Mar 2013
Perfect sizing, light weight and very cosy. Great for warm up at the gym and for yoga. It looks great and lovely quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fleece for holiday, 16 Jun 2014
I received this a week ago, and I absolutely love it. I am tall, and the sleeves are nice and long and perfect for me. Its so lightweight, soft and a nice fitted shape. It will be perfect for me to take as my little evening cover up for holiday. I have hardly taken it off since I got it, its a lovely fleece and worth the money. I recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really excellent purchase!, 25 Dec 2013
I was looking for something soft but warm to wear under my coats when out dog walking by the sea. Something to take the chill off as a Force Ten whips round your ears and turns your nose a nice glowing red! This jacket is amazing for that. It just follows your shape and keeps you snuggly warm. A thick jumper is nice but sometimes too restrictive and this more than does the job of keeping your temperature up even if your nose and ears end up dropping off with the freezing cold!! ;)