on 22 June 2014
I usually use an ironing press but often only need to iron a few items of clothing so after using a tabletop one on holiday I decided this would be ideal. It is and on the whole I am very pleased with it. My only reservation was that I found the cover too thin and the pattern came through to the items I was ironing. I solved this by purchasing another cover and putting it on top of the original. It was a tight fit but worth the effort.
on 6 July 2014
Arrived promptly, fits well and does the job. This is 2nd replacement from this supplier, on both occasions has arrived within promised timescale. Would given 5 stars but this one arrived with some black spots on the material, however still able to use.
on 23 February 2014
Brilliant. Fitted my board easily and makes the ironing easier. Stylish looking as well. Very pleased with this product and would recommend.
on 6 March 2015
I am pleased now it's on but it was quite a struggle - extra hands are needed! Find the pointy end first then gradually (slowly) ease each side up and I expect, like me , you find it isn't long enough. But persevere and start again, pulling harder, and eventually it will fit and give you a wrinkle-free, smooth cover.
on 1 January 2016
It didn't last very long. There were threads coming from the binding around the edges, and it basically eventually unraveled and it was left unattached to the board, so a bit useless. The quality of the fabric was good and it was a nice surface to iron on so hence 2 stars.
on 5 February 2013
Bought a small ironing board from a National DIY Store, the do not supply covers nor will they order them. This cover was delivered quickly and is a nice tight fit, can't fault it!
on 7 February 2014
This item is well made and as the size it is made to is accurate I found it was a little hard to get over the ironing board, however, it was worth the effort.
on 25 November 2015
This cover has a good tight fit holding it nice and still on the board. The material seems to be durable and gives a good firm surface on which to iron on.
on 14 January 2016
I would have preferred a bit more padding underneath this as its a bit flimsy but it is ok for something that is used only occasionally.
on 13 November 2013
I WOULD RECOMEND THIS IRONING BOARD TO EVERYONE ,SO EASY TO STORE AND CARRY ARROUND, IDEAL FOR FLAT OWNERS AND ELDERLY
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse