on 1 April 2015
Really impressive piece of kit. Quite light for travelling and the Gor-Tex very effective. It was bought for a trip to Svarlbard, where it was a first class hiking jacket in air temperatures down to -22C and 15mph winds. I'm 6' 1" and the 'large' size allowed three layers quite comfortably although the arms might have been a bit tight had I been skiing. It is not a jacket for standing around in (ie if you're doing a lot of serious photography, collecting rock samples etc) at these temperatures but worked perfectly well for me down to -15C for this kind of work. Very well made, the 'thumb-through' cuffs are excellent retaining the bottom layer glove snuggly so that top layers could be easily removed for fiddly jobs. Zips work smoothly (right up to the top), Draw string and hood work well although pocket zips a bit difficult with top gloves.
Highly recommended.
on 10 February 2016
The jacket just has been delivered. It looks very good, perhaps a bit bigger than we expected, but can be adjusted.
Main concern is the front zip - it looks very flimsy for that sort of heavier sport jacket. We just worry it will go after one season. Other zips are the same, but since they are smaller, they will work well.
The jacket does not seem to have enough inside pockets - there is only one for a mobile phone, and nothing else. It is difficult to fit a normal size men's wallet in any of the top pockets. Lack of an inside pocket which can be accessed without unzpping the whole jacket first is quite an issue.
We are yet to decide if we are going to return it or try on the slopes. I suppose after reading all excellent reviews we had higher expectations.
No problems with delivery, very much on time!
on 28 February 2015
Bought this jacket for a snowboarding holiday and am very very impressed. Tried on the jacket and it is roomy yet very warm! Haven't tried it on the slopes yet but the quality seems superb!

Also emailed the seller to ask for the jacket to be delivered in time for my holiday (as left it too late) and they really came through!!!

Very impressed and would use them again without hessitation!
on 1 May 2016
I bought this jacket last year for use while cycling.

By and large, It's a very good jacket, very warm, I've cycled in -10°/-11° (plus wind chill) with only a T-Shirt on under the jacket, in rain/sleet/snow and I was not cold at all.

The only reason it did not get a 5 star from me is the velcro on the cuffs is a naff design.

The "hook" strap is made of this wierd stiff plastic and takes quite a bit of effort to make the hooks engage onto the loops and sometimes they will undo themselves. Very annoying.

The "loops" are on a band made of plastic(nylon?) thread and it has not been heat treated (melted) at the edges (to prevent fraying) after the machine cut them to size during assembly. This means your loop strap will eventually fall apart just through normal usage, you'll get lots of loose nylon threads coming away from the edges. Only solution is to take a lighter to each thread as it comes away, which if you haven't got a steady hand like me - might not be too healthy for your jacket!
on 31 October 2014
One of the best jackets I've ever had. Very comfortable to wear. The zip can be a bit fiddly at times but over all it's awesome ski jacket
on 15 January 2015
good staff I checked that in Austria on 3000m high mountain is working perfect
on 4 April 2015
A fantastic jacket for the price.
on 23 March 2015
Great jacket, great value. Served me well in spring like conditions in St Anton with just a t-shirt base layer. Expect it to be fine in all conditions with additional layers. Highly recommend.
on 23 February 2014
my son bought it for his first ski trip with uni and it was a perfect fit and really worth its money and kept him warm.
on 26 March 2016
Very good jacket for the price. Just wore it on a 4 day ski trip in the French Alps. Surprisingly warm for a light weight shell.