4.0 out of 5 stars A Good Version
This song although written by an Englishman was first released by an American artist in something like 1952, and has been covered numerous times since. This version by The Platters has been remastered and sounds really good. I am not however sure of what year The Platters recorded this, and thus what the line up of the group was for this. I have heard many versions of...
Published 12 months ago by M. Dowden

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
not bad for price
Published 5 months ago by Michael H.

‹ Previous | 16 7 8 9 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars The Platters, 8 Dec 2013
N. Lawson "Nomie" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: I Saw My Mummy Kissing Santa Claus (Remastered) (MP3 Download)
The Platters are terrific, and is the type of song and music we need for Christmas time.Just brilliant sounds etc

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas 2013, 8 Dec 2013
An excellent Christmas present from Amazon. The music is not only pleasant to listen to it provides a nice Christmas atmosphere.

3.0 out of 5 stars it was ok, 8 Dec 2013
I thought listerning to this song would put me in the chrstmas moon but unfortunatly it didn't lol my grandchildren however seemed to like it so it wast too bad

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 8 Dec 2013
I love all the old Christmas songs so I just had to download this if your like me it's a must

5.0 out of 5 stars Memories, 8 Dec 2013
H. Aitchison "Rosco" (Dorset UK) - See all my reviews
We all like freebies. This brought back childhood memories of Christmases gone by. A great chance to look back through the years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great songs, 8 Dec 2013
Some good music which has very clear tones I have found them just what was needed to get me into the christmas sprit

4.0 out of 5 stars It's got the feeling of Brenda Lee/Bobby Helms, but doesn't quite hit the spot!, 6 Dec 2013
I like it, and it has the feeling of 'Rocking Around the Christmas Tree' or 'Jingle Bells Rock', but it doesn't quite hit the spot for me, and I'd never heard of it until today. Still, the similarities and the Christmasy lyrics fit well with the others, there is a lovely saxophone riff, and I can't complain as Amazon are giving it away for free!!

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT, 5 Dec 2013
What a great Christmas album this is.
Was so pleased with the high sound quality of this re-mastered mp3.
Having downloaded this for free I was a bit wary
This really is a great easy listen
Music was appreciated by all.
MERRY CHRISTMAS to All.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this Xmas tuneeeeeee, 29 Nov 2013
Yes good song for free makes it even bettterrrrrrr. Thanks amazon for all these free Xmas tunes gets me right into Xmas mood hehehe hoHOHOHOHOHOHOHO

3.0 out of 5 stars christmas, 17 Dec 2014
Lynn Smith - See all my reviews
Nice to listen at christmas time wrapping present decorating tree.

‹ Previous | 16 7 8 9 | Next ›