Over the years many singers have recorded versions of this, but for me the Nathaniel Adams Coles a.k.a. Nat King Cole has definitely become my favourite. This has been remastered so there is not a lot of static here. Ideal to download with Christmas not that far away, and especially whilst it is on promo.
on 28 November 2013
This is a really fun version, everyone ended up bopping around very entertaining
This is free at the moment so do start your festival perpetration a and done load
on 22 December 2013
I downloaded this with some others to try a new sound bar and they sound very good. As with re-mastered tracks the stereo is not as good as it should be but they made the house feel very festive. This was also my first time ever of downloading music and I may get into this more after Christmas when there is a bit more money around.
on 31 December 2013
This is just a single mp3 track from an album, and clearly is made available solely in the hope that you might be tempted to want to purchase the whole album. This is a foolish approach and will not work with most individuals who have any brain. It is of limited interest anyway being only seasonal for perhaps a few days!
on 6 December 2013
It's very gentle and relaxing. I wouldn't dance around the room to it as others have suggested, as it is very slow. It would be very nice in the background whilst cake making, present wrapping, etc. A timeless, remastered classic, though there is still quite a bit of static on the track, particularly on the louder parts.
on 11 January 2014
Nat King Cole singing a christmas Carol - the best really. Choirs are good, but for a single voice singing a beautiful carol - Nat King Cole evokes all those nostalgic Christmassy feelings and solemness that Frank doesn't really bring to these types of songs.
on 11 December 2013
I can't resist the wonderful sound of Nat King Cole fabulous voice.. I had his Christmas album many years ago, and it was rare in the sense I never tired of listening to it. I am so happy I found this again, and it was free!
on 28 March 2014
Perfect for use, it met my expectations.
Very Good price "FREE" What more could you ask for.
It recommend this to anyone who enjoys music.
Not to be disliked it does what it says on the tin
on 16 February 2014
This is one of many songs that brought back to me memories of my family in the 1950s and early 1960s when we would roll back the living room carpet and sing/dance & make our own entertainment. Happy memories.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 22 December 2014
A bona fide solid gold Christmas classic. Nat King Cole's voice is warm, tender, comforting, familiar - the perfect combination when coupled with a festive standard. An essential part of the holiday season.