on 4 January 2013
At first I was sceptical about 101 classical tracks for only £4.99, but the high quality of the recordings and the calibre of the artists blew me away. I love re-discovering those famous classical tracks which have lingered in the back of my mind over the years when listening to this album. Easy and convenient download too. A must!
on 8 February 2013
This is truly an awesome soundtrack which I was sceptical of because of the low price. The choice of tracks is varied and high calibre. The sound is excellent. The number of tracks for the money is astounding. At £4.99 I was initially moved to fill up my new phone/MP3 player. But I was really surprised at the quality of well-loved and some not known to me classical pieces. Thoroughly recommend.
on 4 January 2013
The performing artists on this album are brilliant- all the great works by the famrous composers performed by some of my favourite singers and orchestras. 5 stars!
on 9 January 2013
I cannot rate this highly enough. I was looking for quality recordings of my favourite classical music all in one place.This ticks all these boxes and more and the download process is simple , quick and excellent quality. Also incredibly good value
on 4 January 2013
This is a lovely selection of music. All my favourites on here and a couple Ive never herd of. Also, I like amazon mp3 as the quality is better than iTunes and these recordings sound so much better on my home stereo system. Great value too...
on 15 December 2012
This is the perfect Christmas gift. Just all this music (the most well-known classical tracks) for a great price and superb quality recordings. 5 Stars!
on 17 December 2012
I hunted around for a while to find a good selection of classical music for my mp3 player and this on is such good value and has all my favourites on it as well as many I haven't heard. The performers all seem to be very well known too. A great album and now I look forward to listening.
on 4 January 2013
9 and a bit hours of music for £5 sounds a bit crazy but it seems this is the way of the digital world! I remember spending £40 on a Vivaldi box set for my mum in the 90s. Oh how the world changes! Looking forward to listening to these.......
on 4 January 2013
What a great collection. All mine and my husband's favourite classics. We had the Canon in D at our wedding which is a personal favourite. Loving how there are lots of French, German and Italian pieces on here.
on 19 February 2013
To provide a real contrast to the rest of the music in my library on my Kindle Fire, I bought this. As expected all the most recognisable pieces of music are here, but also some that I was less familiar with.