4.0 out of 5 stars Great
Does the job - very happy with this purchase. Loses one star as the control sliders are a little fiddly.
Published 3 months ago by Adrian

3.0 out of 5 stars Very handy and efficient
Big fan of this grooming kit. Small and compact with some nifty little attachments. I found the nasal hair attachment particularly useful. The only design flaw is that there is nothing to collect your hair in and so this gadget makes as much mess as a wet sahve razor. It is therefore difficult to recommend over other similar products.
Published 17 months ago by David Johnson

3.0 out of 5 stars Fine for shorter hair but not for longer., 17 May 2013
A. Taylor (Scotland) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Philips QG3332/23 7-in-1 Waterproof Basic Facial Trimming and Styling Multigroom Set (Personal Care)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
As a clipper for tidying up, this is a decent set. The only issue I've found is it's fairly hopeless with longer hair and it often takes a few passes to get all hairs trimmed evenly. On the plus side, the charge really holds extremely well. It only gets a few minutes use every few days but I haven't actually had to recharge it in over a month now!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Set, 15 May 2013
H. Pierce (UK) - See all my reviews
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is actually a really good set, which my husband has found to be of good quality. One of the only real negatives about it is that the 'storage box' is just the plastic packaging within which most items arrive. It is certainly not solid enough to last much use.

The actual set is good though, and it doesn't seem to run out of charge easily; despite what other reviewers have said. (Maybe my husband is not using it to the same degree as some of the other reviewers). It contains a variety of trimmers for different types/lengths of beard, a nose and ear hair trimmer, a comb, and a cleaning brush. It is very easy to clean as it is waterproof, by literally rinsing under the tap.

Overall, this set contains trimmers for many styles, and it has proven to be very accurate in cutting length. As many men are looking for precision cutting, with sets like these, I can honestly say that we would recommend it. It is of good quality, and does what it needs to do!

3.0 out of 5 stars Useful, little set for keeping beardy faces tidy, 18 April 2013
Grr "Gumbo" (England) - See all my reviews
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This little set contains everything you will need to keep facial, ear and nose hair at bay. I have quite thick, dark, fast growing hair and so need something quite powerful to make sure everything stays in check and this set has so far proved extremely useful. I tend to use it most days to keep things tidy and every few days when my stubble gets a bit long I will use it to trim my entire face right down before a full shave. The shaver is easy to operate and the interchangeable heads are simple to swap about though I do need to shave over the sink as the trimmed hair can go al over the place if you are not careful.

The reason for the 3 stars is because of the battery life not being great so you need to make sure it is constantly on charge if you have thicker/darker hair like I do as the charge quickly vanishes when you are using it everyday because, for perplexing reasons I cannot comprehend, it does not allow you to plug into the shaver sockets in most bathrooms to charge/power it. Very annoying. Otherwise this is a decent piece of budget equipment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice grooming kit, 17 April 2013
S. Bentley "stuarthoratiobentley" (North Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Coming in good packaging that holds all the different heads, this is a very nice grooming kit. It cuts close as you'd like and with an accuracy that means you don't make too many mistakes. The combs are very handy. It will take up a bit of space in your bathroom but not too much, and it holds a good charge. Definitely a good buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars A very good styling tool, 17 April 2013
J. Leckie "jayne2904" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
My husband is very pleased with this kit.
It is simple to setup and use and very effective. It has been the best trimmer he has used in a long time.
The attachments are easy to fit and also do exactly what they are supposed to do to great effect.
Highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars A very good budget buy trimming and grooming set., 10 April 2013
Karen Baxter (Wales UK) - See all my reviews
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This 'Philips QG3332/12 7 in 1 Waterproof Basic Facial Trimming and multigroom set' does everything it should do, it trims and it styles plus it even has a nose and ear hair attachment (what more could you want :)

The trimmer is waterproof (we haven't tried this element yet) and looks reasonable, it comes complete with a storage container and everything fits in neatly.

The beard trimmer has 18 settings for creating the perfect look and also has a detail trimmer attachment for sides of beards etc.

My husband has a strong beard growth and likes to keep it neat and tidy, and this trimmer does the trick. He has trimmed his beard pretty short and is keeping the sides of his face smooth easily with this set. I have also used the detail attachment for removing his neck hairs and giving his hair a good finish.

To sum up ... a very good trimmer for the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good price, decent performance, 25 Mar 2013
Dragon0303 (UK) - See all my reviews
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
The basic trimmer I already had is getting pretty old now so figured I'd give this one a try. First thing is that it has a lot more settings than I'm used to and testing it out the different length settings seem accurate enough, certainly they are for me. I also found it very comfortable to use.

I've read that the battery life isn't great, but it didn't run out while I was testing different settings and then did what I actually wanted to do afterwards, so it easily lasts long enough for what I'll be doing.

I was quite impressed overall, much better than what I already had and while it might not be a top-end product the price seems very reasonable to me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 21 Mar 2013
Owen Hughes (Oxfordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
As far as I can make out, there are no negatives to address with this product. It does everything it is designed for brilliantly. Often with these rechargable devices, the battery life can be a problem. However, having only charged this once for a couple of hours since the initial purchase, it has lasted a good few weeks (used once or twice a week for approx. 5 minutes) without needing to be plugged back in. It seems to be lasting a lot longer than is set out in the specifications which is a bonus.

The heads are easy to adjust to get the right setting and it gave an even trim every time I used it. Cleaning it is not a problem as it's very simple to do. The more precision trimming can be a bit tricky but not because of the product, I'm just not very good at it! The full-sized and detail trimmers allow for quite intricate styles if that's your kind of thing.

I highly recommend it. For 20, it's a bargain. There isn't anything else that this grooming set could provide that I'd want for that price.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Value for Money, 18 Mar 2013
jimmyreviewer1988 (england) - See all my reviews
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a handy little set and would be quite good for travel.

It is well built and sturdy, and you would think it would cost a bit more to be honest!

The shavers all work well, however the charging time is incredibly long when you consider the half hour battery life!

Also makes quite a hairy mess around you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Versatile, 12 Mar 2013
Pat Campbell (UK) - See all my reviews
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
My other half found this very useful and versatile. He used it to trim his designer stubble and also to keep his hair cropped very short. There are multiple applications and settings, so useful for most needs, whether beard trimming or sculpting or for general shaving needs.

Nice little kit.