4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting series
The whole of this series are good. advise to read in correct order. Characters catch your interest. Makes you want to know more.
Published 24 months ago by Carmen

3.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed but not the best Jayne Castle I'v read
Published on 27 Jan. 2013 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed but not the best Jayne Castle I'v read, 27 Jan. 2013
This review is from: The Fatal Fortune (Guinevere Jones Book 4) (Kindle Edition)
I did enjoy this book, but it didn't grab me the way some of the other books this author has written have. However I am big fan of Jayne Castle et al and will read it again sometime. Main draw back for me was that it was a bit slow going at times. I have read the whole series now and am inclined to think they could have fit into two books rather than three. Not sure why it took so long for the two main characters to realise they were in love. It may be the market it was written for because this can change the pace of the book sometimes and I may not fall into that particular market or the year it was written. If you're a keen fan of Jayne Castle/Amanda Quick/Jayne Ann Krentz then you will probably enjoy it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting series, 6 Mar. 2013